Gwr vr6

Noob saying hi from northants

Hi all Gary here went and bought the mrs a corrado , she is well happy with it , wanted to join a forum for info , meets , general p take etc , it's a vr6 with a 24v conversion I do believe the car has been owned by at least one member on here , it needs a bit of Tlc over the coming months but I will get her there in the end ,here's a pic , Ias I say a good few on here will know the car [ATTACH=CONFIG]80353[/ATTACH]

good to see she's gone to a good home, anything you need to know give me a shout, interested to know what info the people selling her told you about about the bhp , look after her

Cheers for the welcome folk , and yes a 24v that works lol , and cheers mr lobitos will be sending u a pm mate , and Sean just needs some Tlc few dents front bumper terrible , lot if broken clips on the inside nothing bad just some Tlc to get her looking back to her best ,

Yes mate true , it seems as if it has had a few quid chucked at it in

It's time , but has slipped a little of late , new alloys etc all in time , had to put a steering rack on ASAP also had a problem with the fuel pump relay , that's all sorted now , will chuck a few quid at her she will be looking good again , keep her in doors happy as I'm spending too much on my track car at the mo ,

I did chuck a fair few quid at here and loved her to bits, classic styling with a modern twist, was very sad to see her go, sorry to see her go, wish I hadn't sold her to the fella I did but there wasn't anybody else around at the time, sorry to hear about the rack and fuel pump relay but that's corrado ownership for you

agree with you on the wheels, tt comps just don't suit her , I sold her with oz ultraleggras on , re-painted in anthracite, they gave her a real street fighter look

been fitted with bbs lm, rc and rh zw1 all suited her but think the oz were my favourite, will look through my garage my have a few bits lying around, keep us updated

Lol will have a look for the right section on here mate if not will post on this thread it's nothing great but a great little thing for chucking around

Cheers mr lobitos top man yes the wife is a huge vw fan she could of had a 08 plate civic type r but wanted your old rado instead , she loves it to bits and will no doubt have me doing plenty over the coming months to her , will post pics of work as and when mate and sent pm give us. Shout when u can ? You will understand why when we chat thanks

Costa del Wellingborough mate , just like Malaga but without the beaches or sun lol

Haha! I grew up in Raunds so I know it well! :lol:

Have you got three thumbs and a tail then lol

Thankfully I wasn't born there but that's not a bad guess for most people from the area!

Hello and welcome. From South Yorkshire. :salute: Like the car and those wheels look good, really suit the car.

Edited by Ray1965