EJ Taylor

New forest video. What do we think???

Not that impressed. There is a time and a place for driving like that. The New Forest is not the right place at at. I lived in the New Forset for a few years and it always saddened me when drivers who thought they knew what they were doing came into contact with New Ponies, donkeys and other wildlife. Needless to say the animals usually loose in the battle.

The Corrado does sound awesome though

And you wonder, after living in that area with strict speed limits, why so many ponies and other animals are killed each year after collisions with motor vehicles?

Ian.

Probably not a good idea of you putting a vid showing your speedo, whilst driving on a public road on an open forum tbh EJ

People complained. But I will Say I did not exceed 80. As the speedo Shows. And it was done in an open uninhabited area. The rest is your interpretation due to good camera work.

Sounds great. Be even better to get the car on a track so you can drive it fast and safely. Open roads you never no whats round the corner etc, not negative but just saying. :thumbleft:

People complained. But I will Say I did not exceed 80. As the speedo Shows. And it was done in an open uninhabited area. The rest is your interpretation due to good camera work.

Open uninhabited area? you can see the horses, what if the engine noise spooked them and they ran into the road?

you sir are a tit

Dude. It's chopped together footage. The bit at the start im not even driving hard. It's audio recorded elsewhere. It's a variation of footage put together to create an impression. Like the fact the wobbly momo wheel shot was recorded when we got lost down a dirt track at 5mph. It's shot on professional equipment created by a professional. You sir lack an understanding of video production.

Nice little edit.

As a motorsport videographer myself it is a tidy bit of clever editing to give the impression of speed.

I do the same regularly with road bike edits to give the impression of super fast riding.

I do a lot of work in the New Forest now. It's easy to get things wrong there, as demonstrated by the two girls killed in Lyndhurst last weekend. I also spend time removing bits of cars and people from roads when things don't go to plan.

However clever your editing is, it's still glamorising driving inappropriately for the area. I'm not saying I adhere to speed limits, or drive appropriately all the time, but I don't try to make myself look fancy on the internet.

Love how everyone's so concerned about the mangey old horses but no one cares less about the oncoming vehicle which may or may not be a bus full of orphans on their way to a Carol concert at the old folks home and which could have swerved onto the wrong side of the road at any minute and been wiped out by the reckless video editing on show here...

I didn't mention horses. But I imagine they would be interesting if they tried to get in the drivers side of a lowered 90's coupe through the windscreen.

Anyway, you never know what the ****ers are going to get up to, there's plenty of cover in the gorse on the right for one to pop out.