M15 VW

I'm back, with Vinnie this time ....

Hi Everyone,

Some of you have already noticed that I couldn't keep away and am back with another blackberry vr after a few years. I bought Vinnie from Ross yesterday and will keep you all updated with his progress.

was dogra before ross i think should be able to search his posts if you need any back history, can't wait for the progress photos, did you get the amg wheels or go for something else

indeed i brought the car of dogra leopan im quite sad i couldnt turn it into the show car i imagined but my circumstances changed and i couldnt keep it but im very happy it has a great new owner :)

I tried to get the plate back from the guy who broke zed but couldnt as he let the tax lapse so I've had another sitting on paper for the last few years waiting for the right car to come along. the plates are all made up, I'm just waiting for it to be confirmed :)

The new one is M155 VWX

No I didn't buy those rims from Ross but I'm currently looking for some new ones for Vinnie so it shouldn't be too long :)

Ross Ive also found an excellent local body shop so will be getting him in there as soon as I can to tidy up the couple of issues :)

Good news on the new plate…

Are there any other interesting VW / Audis on the go at your household at the moment?

Good news on the new plate…

Are there any other interesting VW / Audis on the go at your household at the moment?

I've just got Vinnie and the touran

Need some photos now then. :)

I took haven't got over not having a Corrado, and am in the market again now!