Bs6VR6

PAS pipes

Hey all,

Just tried searching and not a lot came up to be honest so thought I'd ask here.

I am in the process for putting the engine bay back together, and having either refurbed or replaced almost every item I cant bear to put my old PAS pipes on. Now when I removed them I kept the original metal pipes but cut the rubber hose off and had planned to take them to pertek to remake. Now I'm struggling to remember which went where and the lengths of hose needed, has anyone got an old set they don't need(obviously give me price for what you want+ postage), condition is irrelevant as it is purely to be used as a template as such. or a photo of there set with measurements for rubber lenghts(more than happy to bung you a few beer tokens for your time, as I have the original metal pipes)

Has anyone done this before? How much did it cost you?

Or does anyone know a cheaper/easier way to redo them.

Thanks again, in advance,

Max,

Hey all,

Just tried searching and not a lot came up to be honest so thought I'd ask here.

I am in the process for putting the engine bay back together, and having either refurbed or replaced almost every item I cant bear to put my old PAS pipes on. Now when I removed them I kept the original metal pipes but cut the rubber hose off and had planned to take them to pertek to remake. Now I'm struggling to remember which went where and the lengths of hose needed, has anyone got an old set they don't need(obviously give me price for what you want+ postage), condition is irrelevant as it is purely to be used as a template as such. or a photo of there set with measurements for rubber lenghts(more than happy to bung you a few beer tokens for your time, as I have the original metal pipes)

Has anyone done this before? How much did it cost you?

Or does anyone know a cheaper/easier way to redo them.

Thanks again, in advance,

Max,

bought a brand new complete set metal pipes and all rubbers from power steering store off ebay whos knocking them out at £130 email me and ill unbox and measure exactly what you need

cheers

stu

[email protected]

Edited by sparks

Thanks for the response guys, just to clarify,

Goldie, are these new from VW, and is this for everything, metal pipes, rubbers the works?

Stu, if the above is only for the metal pipes,(although I cant see how as they are press fit??) then to be honest Id be more than happy to get a set like yourself, is this everything, from rack to fluid bottle, through the pipe in the bumper and back to pump yeah? You happy with the quality, £130 sounds like a bargain and the removal of a large headache. Result. Hopefully.

Thanks in advance,

Max,

Wow wasnt aware of this!

I have been holding on the power steering pipes as spares because I thought they would be shockingly price. Nice to know that they are not

Right, not quite as straight forward as I first thought.

Goldie:- phone heritage and althey said they didn't do them. Did you just get golf ones, are they the same.

Same with power steering shop, said he'd never done a set for a corrado so am I right in thinking they are identical to the Golf set up, all pipe lengths etc??

Cheers.

Max,

Any news on this guys? Am I ok to just order the golf set? Really want to get these ordered ASAP, confirmation would be grand.

Ok, have got the bill out, i ordered

1 x C536 614 735

1 x C536 614 736

Both 41 quid..

C just means classic part and I'm assuming 536 could imply it is a common part with a Mk3 golf (i.e. not the normal 535 Corrado number)

Superb, thank you for that, much appreciated. I shall get back into them tomorrow, bloody idiots don't even know there own stock. Cheers mate.