Roger Chatfield

DDS breakfast meet.. (Plymouth) 3rd Jan

A few of us are meeting up at Devon Dub Shack on the morning of 3rd Jan, there is a good cafe close by so the plan is meet up at 9am for a bit of breakie.

Devon Dub Shack is near Ivybridge, about 6 odd miles from Plymouth.

Corrado's only please, all are welcome, just let me know if you are coming.

Rog.

I'll be there! Car performed admirably on the way down. Unfortunately I've now got a nice stone chip in the windscreen to add to my curbed alloys! Grrrrr

I know mate. It's only small and it happens so I'm not too upset. I'm of the opinion it's there to be driven so I can't complain too much if it starts to show signs of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very protective and I certainly didn't expect all this within 3 days of being back on the road! And my ABS light came on on the way here too! Haha! Think I know what the problem is tbh.

Thats a true fact , its there to be driven . Ive now got a scratch on the drivers door . I will be having the car detailed before the summer , so hopefully i can get rid of it then . I cant complain , its been four years since the paint job and its still lookikng very good .

It's OK Rog, mine was spotless before I came down. I could barely see the number plates this morning!

Mine actually looks better dirty.. you can't see all the dents scratches and stone chips..lol

But it's a daily car so it'll never be mint and much I prefer to drive it than polish it... ;)

Rog.

Good turn out this today for a cold and wet winter morning! Great to finally meet some of you and put faces to names! :thumbleft:

Nice to see some new faces , Sean great to meet you ,the Corrado looks great . . Tefal ? sorry mate not sure of your name ?, Rog always a pleasure mate .

I'm Jason, with the Black 20v

The 280bhp nutter mobile....lol

Like has been said above, good meet, Dan (Devon Dub Shack)was as usual a brilliant host, we even managed to get a brew out of him..lol... many thanks Dan.

8 cars in total, not bad for a wet Saturday morning in January, mainly VR's with 2 storms (one of each flavour) and a couple of 20v conversions.

Good cars and good company, cafe was very good as well, I think that maybe we should make this a regular thing, maybe a drive out somewhere after if the weather is good or I also thinking about a rolling road meet in Plymouth.

Anyway, my pics.

IMG_4819_zps992dbf51.jpg

IMG_4820_zpsd6fb3576.jpg

IMG_4821_zps881985b6.jpg

IMG_4823_zpsa1f12b9a.jpg

IMG_4824_zps5c35f08e.jpg

IMG_4825_zps3c75a4f9.jpg

IMG_4826_zpsce3997d2.jpg

IMG_4829_zps96d5ee7f.jpg

IMG_4830_zps5a2149e1.jpg

Rog.

Was a bloody good turn out, yeah big thanks to DDS lovely pic of my car Rog cheers will have to do it again defo ;) ps is that Tin tin I can see in the background lol

Was a bloody good turn out, only though the was going to be a few of us show!!! shame the weather wasn't better for us :/ yeah big thanks to DDS lovely pic of my car Rog cheers will have to do it again defo ;) ps is that Tin tin I can see in the background lol

That's a great photo of mine, apart from it shows quite how filthy it is!

Ah yes Jason , sorry mate . It was a great turnout . I think all the cars were filthy after that drive in the wet .

Was great to meet you all! A nice little early morning meet, massive thanks to Daniel at DDS.

After going out in Jason's 20vt I now need more power from mine :lol: