Sean_Jaymo

Rutland water meet

The RR day Jamie? Not at all mate. Not sure where would be best to meet though as I'd assume you would take the M25/M40, where as I'd be going A34 and joining the M40 at Bicester. Happy to come across a little if you like though mate.

You don't have to be a VR6oC member, as the original call was to invite forum members from here too. I don't think there are any spaces left for the RR though tbh. If you do want to run, its likely there'll be the odd spot at the end of the day though. Usually a couple can't run for one reason or another, or some can't make it at the last minute. There are 5 reserve spaces for these, but its possible they could fit you in if you want to have a go. Its only £25 for 2 power runs so if you can, its worth it just to stick in your history folder! - thats what I'm doing anyway. :o

OK cool - could maybe meet at Winchester Tesco? Or Chievely,? Was just an idea I'm sure we can sort something closer to the time.

Anyway better not clog up this thread anymore - they're a very protective lot when it comes to meet threads these midlanders :lol:

Chat away guys! I'm actually from north Londonbut happen to find myself up north!

That's worse :p :lol:

You're all a bunch of miserable Northerners to me! Anything above the M4 is northern in my Book! :lol:

Shut it frenchie!

I'm from Bristol Sean! Suppose you could call me Taff..............:rolleyes:

I suppose it's better than being called Jock?

Does anyone else have any suggestions for a location for 10 or 15 cars that would welcome us and be willing to sell some good food to a bunch of car guys?

Oh god barnsdale would be expensive! Over rated in my opinion too. How about somewhere in Oakham? Or even top555 just outside oakham....Corrado's and super cars 😎

Do we have a time for this yet? I'll do my best to make it, all depends what train i can get back home on the Sunday morning :-)

So 1pm at The White Horse (LE15 8PS) on the 1st of Feb..? :)

If we get numbers i can ping a message across to top555 to see if they can save us some good parking spaces that are together :-)

Er, right. Not sure if I'll be able to make this now but will try to sneak over if I can.