Sean_Jaymo

Rutland water meet

If i fix the rado and get back from Nottingham in time then I'll be there :-)

Definitely coming though don't think I will be eating.. Carrying on from there to visit my folks for a Sunday dinner!

I'm still not sure about the 1st.... I won't be moving but I suspect we'll be packing by then so I'll have to see on the day.

Does that mean there's only going to be like a guaranteed 4 of us, and maybe a couple more? Just.. wondering is it worth waiting till more folks can actually commit?

I'm still happy to come - but if it was put back would do me a favour at the mo. Happy to go with the masses on this one lol

Sorry chaps. Due to house moving commitments I'm not going to be able to make Sunday unfortunately.

Still in for the RR day on the 1st March though so hopefully see you guys there if you're going.

Im probably not going to make sunday.....not had chance to fix the rado still :-(

I don't live mega miles away so would always be up for some sort of meet. I do reckon it might be worth waiting till we get some milder weather though - it's no fun hanging around in a car park as you're primarily there to see the cars, etc when it's freezing! :)

Certainly appreciate the effort that was put into trying to organise this though and will definitely try my best to be at any future meets in this area!

There's always the PDC meet at Peterborough Greyhound Stadium on May 17th ;-) even Sam (quicky1980) will be at that one!

There's always the PDC meet at Peterborough Greyhound Stadium on May 17th ;-) even Sam (quicky1980) will be at that one!

Holiday plans may be changing so I could well make this now Chris. Hope to rope in a few locals as well if it looks like it'll be a dry day.

How about we aim for a late March/April meet up for those unable to make the RR day?

Awesome that'll be good! The facebook event page has more confirmed than last year already and we haven't even been to any shows or local meets to advertise it yet so fingers crossed it should be busier than last year!!!

I should be good for any date :-)