Tempest

CCGB National Day 2015

them beer pubs are always the best one rather than the none beer pubs!

Perish the thought!!

So is the plan to be at the beer pub Saturday afternoon?

In the sun, being very boring looking at and talking about our cars! :) perfect

So is the plan to be at the beer pub Saturday afternoon?

What time do they open ?! :):):)

Excellent idea.

One issue..... it appears (according to Eric's original post) that I may have missed the deadline for exhibition tickets. Does anyone know what the deal is? Eric? Can I still get a ticket or has that particular plane left the hanger, so to speak?

id like to be there for lunch time. steady 11 hour session :D

Early start then bro!

Sorry guys, I won't be joining you all. Unfortunately they're not accepting anymore exhibition bookings, and they are sold out of general admission tickets.... :(

Sorry guys, I won't be joining you all. Unfortunately they're not accepting anymore exhibition bookings, and they are sold out of general admission tickets.... :(

There are always general admission ticket available on the resale market.. Will keep my eye open for you if you like as I live in Swindon. Close to the event

Ahh shame mTe would have been a good laugh too

I know, was looking forward to it. I'll be heading to castle combe on the 14th/15th August for the trackday though if you guys are heading down again?

There are always general admission ticket available on the resale market.. Will keep my eye open for you if you like as I live in Swindon. Close to the event

Cheers mate, if you see anything let me know. I'll try to make sure the wife doesn't fill the weekend with house jobs.

Balls :(

Sadly not... I wasn't organised enough to buy tickets in time. Really wanted to see the Vulcan too!