gracielou

Wanted | vr6 offside headlight

Hello all,

The Rado is currently off the road for failing her MOT as the headlight adjuster piece of plastic is broken. I have ordered 2 headlights so far which were damaged beyond repair and wouldn't fit.

I am after either a new unit or the bit of plastic that holds the adjuster.

Please help me I want her back on the road!!!

Thanks

I've managed to fix two by kind of bodging/bonding the threaded part back on Gracie. How bad is it, do you have a picture to see if its salvageable?

The garage said they could try and bodge it.... They have tried taking bits off other cars and all sorts. To be honest I haven't seen it myself. I can try and get a picture off the mechanics. They are scared of trying to remove it in case the old brittle plastic just falls apart :-( will try and get a pic for you though tomorrow :-)

Where abouts is the car? The headlight shouldn't break removing it, but if the adjustment bit is too far gone then the whole thing will need to come out anyway.

Nah Sean just taking the adjuster bit out can break that bit of plastic where it is so old :-(

Thanks for the links guys I will have a nose :-)