Jim

Wanted ABS Pump - Part Number 358 614 217

I think it might be for an early VR but I'm not sure. I've already gone directly to lilfuzzer who was unable to help.. anyone else got one to hand? Thanks.

Thanks guys - look forward to seeing if either of you have one :)

The part number isn't actually pictured.. but it looks wrong as it's only the four outlet type alas.

The part number isn't actually pictured.. but it looks wrong as it's only the four outlet type alas.

Yeah, just noticed that, bad photography :(

How many wheels does you car have?? More than 4? lol

Apparently ports 1&6 go to the master cylinder, according to a helpful diagram I was sent yesterday :)

I managed to get hold of Rob , Jim . He has one for a Vr . How's 60.00 sound plus pnp ? . He is mega busy ATM so I said I would sort it for both of you .

Cheers dude. I did spot that one. Was hoping for more forum friendly pricing possibly, but I have passed that eBay one along :)

I managed to get hold of Rob , Jim . He has one for a Vr . How's 60.00 sound plus pnp ? . He is mega busy ATM so I said I would sort it for both of you .

It would be really helpful if he could confirm that part number is right though appreciate that might not be possible if he's busy. I'm asking on behalf of a friend is all so can only just pass the information along.. but will let you know if they're interested in taking it off your hands :)

Hi Jim , part nos are

0447-0723.3

10.0202-0053

That's all the numbers on it .

Rob

Fantastic mate. I'll pass that on and will be in touch if they're interested! Cheers.

Hi Rob - they're interested in the pump. Could you let me know an email address or phone number via PM, so they can contact / deal with yourself or your mate directly to complete the sale? Thanks.