Well

Buying was a nightmare before ...

But selling similar confusion reigns for me anyway...

My experience using iPhone:

1. There is no option to order the pics

2. Not all pics are display (prior to posting) so I couldnt see the pic I wanted to make as PRIMARY

3. Logged in into Paypal - then the screen froze

- so had to START FROM SCRATCH again and this time selected "Payment to collect..."

4. Could not preview my posting (no mobile version)

Now, trying to work out how can people ask questions for all to see???

As Ad thread does not allow replies :eek:

Just my 2 pence ...

Well

1. There is no option to order the pics

2. Not all pics are display (prior to posting) so I couldnt see the pic I wanted to make as PRIMARY

3. Logged in into Paypal - then the screen froze

- so had to START FROM SCRATCH again and this time selected "Payment to collect..."

4. Could not preview my posting (no mobile version)

Now, trying to work out how can people ask questions for all to see???

As Ad thread does not allow replies :eek:

Just my 2 pence ...

I agree Panjo is awful and has not been a great addition to the forum. Although mentioning this may upset one of the greater powers and ultimately land you in the naughty corner.

(they are very protective about their Panjo)

I agree Panjo is awful and has not been a great addition to the forum. Although mentioning this may upset one of the greater powers and ultimately land you in the naughty corner.

Lol

I think i can survive 4mins in the naughty corner :lol:

PS

Will u be joining me as u already taken sides already ;)

Lol

I think i can survive 4mins in the naughty corner :lol:

PS

Will u be joining me as u already taken sides already ;)

Nothing to do with me mate, i didnt say nufin' duno what your on about :study:

Nothing to do with me mate, i didnt say nufin' duno what your on about :study:

Too late pal

See your post #2

Well

1 - it's your fault you've got an iPhone :)

2 - the instructions at the top of the selling section are pretty clear, cars - closed, use PM's. Parts - open threads

I'm not really trying to be deliberately provocative but, going back over old ground, the problem previously was the nightmare of trying to moderate and sort out issues with buying and selling and the friction and agro it caused for everyone, that's why we ended up with what we've got.

I don't particularly love it either BTW, but none of us wanted to continue with the previous (voluntary-run) dispute resolution service.

Although mentioning this may upset one of the greater powers and ultimately land you in the naughty corner.

That's bollocks and you know it mate. Since when have we 'naughty cornered' anyone for having their point of view on Panjo?

And I have to agree with David's point - I don't like it either. But it's a necessary evil.

That's bollocks and you know it mate. Since when have we 'naughty cornered' anyone for having their point of view on Panjo?

And I have to agree with David's point - I don't like it either. But it's a necessary evil.

Well

Jim s deffo going to the naughty corner for more than 4mins!

:lol:

2 - the instructions at the top of the selling section are pretty clear, cars - closed, use PM's. Parts - open threads

I'm not really trying to be deliberately provocative but, going back over old ground, the problem previously was the nightmare of trying to moderate and sort out issues with buying and selling and the friction and agro it caused for everyone, that's why we ended up with what we've got.

I don't particularly love it either BTW, but none of us wanted to continue with the previous (voluntary-run) dispute resolution service.

Lol

Its cool, bud :D

If you don't like Panjo, try eBay?

See, i told you, dont go near the Panjo!

And it was a joke Jimothy, a theoretical naughty corner... :bonk:

Well

Jim s deffo going to the naughty corner for more than 4mins!

:lol:

At least 7 mins for that out burst! :norty:

Ban him Jim :-)

Ban him Jim :-)

where did this guy pipe up from? haha

Bit steep!

~Unless u meant David.. in that case.. BAN HIM!!!!!

Since we went to "panjo" I haven't sold anything ! Tried to buy,but I couldn't get the "buy it now" to work,so I just pmed the seller,and did the deal "old school"

I don't like it,so I vote with my feet,and sell via eBay,or wait till someone puts something I've got in the wanted section

Just my 2p