Harrier

Simply Vw at Beaulieu

I could be tempted too might bring Ramsey along

Be good to see you there :)

I was yagging on FB that we need a meet of the Dorset crew. The last one we managed 7 cars. So, I fancy this one. It'd be good to meet up somewhere prior?

Sounds good Jez, as you are more local to the area could you suggest somewhere suitable?

I'll get my thinking cap on! I'm guessing somewhere just off the motorway before dropping down to the coast?

Cadnam - that's the place! Not sure yet where but it's just off the M27 for those from the east and A31 from the west.

Just realised, this clashes with the local VW at the Pub in Wimborne. Bugger - what to do?

Just realised, this clashes with the local VW at the Pub in Wimborne. Bugger - what to do?

That's a pain, I'm going to Beaulieu still as I'm taking the family and I think my boys would be happier there.

Tempting but, goodwood festival of speed has to be the better bet for me... Any other weekend as I love Lord monty house and grounds.

I think I'll leave my call until nearer the time. And weather!

i'm going but won't have got the car back from the bodyshop in time.

Anyone going to Dorset Volksfest?

I'm off to Volksfest on Sunday possibly. Made my mind up about the 28th and I'm going to Beaulieu weather permitting. So, is there a cunning plan?!

I'm off to Volksfest on Sunday possibly. Made my mind up about the 28th and I'm going to Beaulieu weather permitting. So, is there a cunning plan?!

Cadnam looks to be a good meeting point, looking at google maps there is a pub called the White Hart

Sound ok ?

Sounds good. SO40 2NP?! What time do we meet. I need to see when gates are open.

9 works for me. I'll post up in Dorset Corrado and the Southern C FB pages later. See if we can't scoop a few more in. Owen has got a part from the U.S. for his G60 so hopefully he'll be free too.

So, one day to go!

Looks like the weather might not be so great, but hey! It's England and summer - so I'm still going!

8.45 - 9 meet at the White Hart pub in Cadnam SO40 2NP - probably best not to park in their car park at that time after their Saturday night, so as near as we can get without being annoying!

Jay - do you want to meet at the lay-by on the Ringwood turnoff just by the road to Salisbury at 8.40?

I'll PM my number. Everyone welcome. The more the merrier!

Jez

Yeah can do sounds cool and hopefully the weather will be good!