Harrier

Simply Vw at Beaulieu

Excellent! Three is better than none at a VW event! It'll be good to see what it's like as a first event. Hopefully Rams will get the bug again and buy another C! ?? :dance:

Oh Rams isn't coming now think he's got a new gf

Another one !

Good grief! He changes them nearly as much as his motors!

Nice. I've just ripped off one of my roof gutter rails and seated it correctly - at last!

I spent Thursday afternoon with a clay bar on mine as while it was at my workshop last week it got really dusty and lost its super smooth glossiness , all good now:)

It had better not bl##dy rain tomorrow !

Hey Sean ! when you get back we can try and get a meet up somewhere 8)

Wanted to go to this but £25 each is a bit steep if not arriving in a vw (ill be in an audi as the c not done yet). Only went to Beaulieu recently so wouldn't be getting my money's worth. Gonna go to vdub at the pub instead. Enjoy the show, post some pics!

I'm a fair way away from Libya actually. I'm in a very cold place in the South Atlantic, where on this date 33 years ago we were having a bit of head to head with a certain South American country.

I'll hopefully be free to attend some shows/meets from Spring next year though, and hopefully be able to see your not so new anymore Corrado Daren!

Hope you're all having an enjoyable day, look forward to seeing some pics guys! :thumbright:

Yep! It was good. About 7(?) Corrado's and a heap of interesting stuff outside of the regular vans. I'd go again. Nice to meet a few new bods too and Daren's car is excellent! I'll get some pics up when I'm not on the mobile.

A very nice day out, would definitely go again. Really nice to catch up with Jez & Jay and a nice variation of Vw's. Only a little rain for an hour and a dry drive home 8)

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20002_zpsjqtwg8ig.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20004_zps1gjn7wvm.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20005_zpsase2b8z5.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20006_zps32gvitw1.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20007_zpstvicbxcx.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20009_zpstuojcjwn.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20011_zpspolyyxxu.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20012_zpszd4h2eol.jpg

Beaulieu%20june%2015%20028_zps1st1dodc.jpg

Great day out really enjoyed all the cars now I want a mk1 again!!!f3fb74b6af2e5fcb3e2ff3b80e757984.jpg

Nice pics Jez, I think you would look good in that last car ! 8)