redhotpq

Move from London to ireland

Hi, would anybody know of a quick and cheap way of moving a small load to Ireland? I've got some quotes from removals companies but they are crazy. Only need to move approx 8 medium size boxes.

Cheers

Is there a deadline? Where in Ireland? Prices delivered to Dublin will be cheaper than the rest of the country.

Would the boxes all fit in a car? Lots of lads bring cars back from the uk so taking this as a nixer could cover some of their costs.

The exchange rate is unbelievably bad at the moment so there may not be too many people buying at the moment.

\Paddy

No deadline now really. It ultimately has to go to Galway but dublin would be fine as well , especially if it's a lot cheaper. Don't think they would fit in a car but certainly a small van like a caddy or something like that.

There is a coach service that runs from Glasgow to various parts of Ireland, my sister lives in Derry and when we send stuff we put the box on the coach and they charge about £10-£15 for the box.

No doubt there are similar services from most cities, maybe worth a couple of phone calls?

i've used Paisley Freight a few times when getting alloys and other parts delivered.

they were always the best price and i never had any issues with them.

\Paddy