Harrier

Glastonbury ,Kanye, is it just me ?

Sat here this eve sadly watching this talentless numpty !

Maybe it's my age, or something ,

Real shame the Foo's couldn't perform last night, now that would have been worth turning up the volume for.

pmsl I think he just called himself the greatest living rock star, what a twunt

Haha I burst out laughing to that.

Turned it off during his second track as couldnt watch anymore.

I like some of his music but the performance didnt do anything for me

A mentally deranged, attention seeking ladies under-carriage to put it as kindly as possible. All the mainstream noise makers are but that gimp is right up there. They all live in a place where the buses don't stop. And numpties still pay to watch and listen to them.

I think we are getting old ! . I've a big music range . From rock to dance . There are some great new bands around . But most of it is cheesy crap , however if I was 14 , I would proberbly like it . My daughter plays me some new dance stuff and I'm thinking , if a DJ had dropped that in a London club a few years back , he would have emptied the place in minutes . It sounds so bad now . As for the likes of Kane or what ever his name is I would agree it's garbage . But at 45 years old it's bound to sound bad .

Glad it's not just me then !!

Reminded me of an X factor audition !

other great Kanye quotes:

"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

"I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is number two."

“Taylor Swift beat Beyoncé at the Grammys? Beyoncé be dancing in heels and ****.”

— show at the Hammersmith Apollo, 2013

“Kim doesn’t understand what a blessing I am to her.”

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud nonreader of books."

"I'm like a tree. I feed the branches of the people."

“The media crucify me like they did Christ.”

"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

"I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is number two."

“Taylor Swift beat Beyoncé at the Grammys? Beyoncé be dancing in heels and ****.”

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud nonreader of books."

what an absolute raving C O C K !!!!

Every picture of him he puts on this mongy face, what a complete dick i think he is.

121004-kanye-west.jpg

pmsl I think he just called himself the greatest living rock star, what a twunt

He did and it went down pretty badly with other artists and most of the public there. Least there was lots of good stuff to see, do etc :)

Hilarious!

'I'm a proud nonreader of books'

Naw, you don't say. We all compared your intellect to that of Number Jonny 5's up until now.

'I'm a proud owner of a face that looks like it's been skelped'

I wish these types would disappear and gee us all peace.

I don't think I have so far met a fan - are they real - is this some sort of underground following? Although I can understand people not wanting to admit it! It was utter garbage for sure - first Saturday in ages I went to bed early. watched a bit and it just made me yawn!