vr6monkey

The Big Corrado Book - Reprint??

Anyone fed up of inflated eBay prices?

Some of you may be familiar with the ‘Das große VW-Corrado-Buch’? I personally think one of the best books produced covering the Corrado (the pictures in the book make up for the text being in German). It was published in 1992 and sold out years ago. They have been selling on eBay for around £100 – if you can find one, which frankly is ridiculous.

Anyhow, I thought you loyal fans of the best car in the world would like to know it is being reprinted (I think). It is currently available on pre-order from Amazon.de for the reasonable sum of 29.95 Euro + about 6 Euro shipping to UK. Bargain.

http://www.amazon.de/Das-gro%C3%9Fe-VW-Corrado-Buch-Heinz-Horrmann/dp/3958431429/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1435494092&sr=1-1&keywords=das+grosse+buch+corrado

I assume it is the same as the original book with a new dust jacket. I am hoping it might have additional material in it (it was printed in 1992, so limited stuff on VR6) – but I don’t know any further details. Either way, for 30ish Euro I’ve taken a chance and placed my order (estimated delivery date 6/7 August) before it hits eBay at an inflated price.

I’m going to take this opportunity to thank forum members that keep me entertained with build threads etc. I used to have two VR6s back in 2007ish and hope to buy another Corrado project in the near future now that I’m nearly through 'having children and buying a house – no spare money' stage.

Hope this helps? Regards, James (forum lurker in the Andover area)

P.S. Apologies if I've submitted this post in the wrong forum topic or it's already been covered.

Edited by vr6monkey