Chuggs1

Wheeler Dealers

Me too, can't wait. Been watching this for so many years always wishing they would do a Corrado, and now it's time 8)

Hoping to see Edd having to be physically restrained by Paul & Mike, to prevent him from giving the car a kicking when the job he's just spent 6 hours working on doesn't actually fix the fault.. or the door handle breaks when he tries to get in the first time to start it up ;)

I'm gutted I won't be able to watch it. :(

Still, its being recorded on series link so at least its there for my return in December!

Lots of info on this thread though please fellas, I'm not worried about it being ruined for me when I get back, I want to know what they have to say and do!!!! :)

yup defo on at 9pm on discovery

the write up on the info is as below

"mike is ecstatic when he snaps up a vw corrado coupe with only one previous owner for a bargain price. but with cheap cars come expensive surprises........."

oooo dear

Yeah don't buy cheap cars buy good ones for lots of money haha!

indeed

im v excited about the show, tho im more interested in their reasoning behind not doing the chains and tensioner as i believe they havent done so?

Edited by emmib

indeed

im v excited about the show, tho im more interested into the reasoning behind behind not doing the chains and tensioner as i believe they havent done so?

That's very selfish of you - ha-ha! - yes will be interesting to hear though!

That's very selfish of you - ha-ha! - yes will be interesting to hear though!

ha ha yup needs must

indeed

im v excited about the show, tho im more interested in their reasoning behind not doing the chains and tensioner as i believe they havent done so?

Presumably it'll depend on what they paid for the car and what they had to plough into fixing it up. Maybe the margins were too small to go over the car and do everything. Bearing in mind only the very best Corrado's can command anything like strong money. People were grumbling on here at them asking £5,000 for it!

Personally I don't care about the chains. Yes it's a job that will need doing on lots of VR6 Corrado's, but it's an entertainment show and it features our favourite car. Provided it doesn't get a flip paint respray and a set of 18" Wolfrace alloys fitted, I'll just be chuffed to see one featured on the show.

I'm going to watch it in Currys

Might have to join you I was thinking of John lewis.. But it's at 9pm so they will be shut.... Do they have a telly in the window at currys... We could park the sofa outside for an hour. I will bring the beers if you bring the pop corn.

Edited by delfinis38

indeed

Do we know for sure the car hadn't already had them replaced???

Hope the sunroof was knackered

I'm sure it will have been :)

Just heard them saying it has a broken engine......self promoting ad on discovery at the ad break :)

Edited by easypops