Chuggs1

Wheeler Dealers

Nice price we are all pushing prices down as a group we need to push prices up. Theres buyers out there wanting to re live their youth.

Drive my car with pride in the morning

Edited by Jon_vr6

Really wish VW still sold the sunroof repair kit. Wasn't very expensive and had the cables, rocker arms, etc etc - all you needed to fix it when it broke. Sigh.

I think I must have had one of the last repair kits early this year,

good to see they used BBA Reman for the ABS recon , I had them in mind to sort mine out.

Enjoyed the program , should help the image and values of our cars I think :)

That was good. Interesting to see the sunroof repair.

Grill & badge £45?.. who? what? where?..

and the price went up. Yowzer.

You know that's actually possibly even a genuine profit, even accounting for the labour. Pretty rare for Wheeler Dealers.

Very enjoyable, makes me want another one, sadly won't happen for a while though as I can't sell on the Golfs as I would miss those too.

(Seats)Not in that condition! Mine was 350 but needed work....Wheeler dealers episode has surely got to be a 'chuftie' moment! ?

I've never seen a full leather interior for 400

Pretty sure I've seen black leather around the £500 mark so £400 doesn't seem a stretch!

Pretty sure I've seen black leather around the £500 mark so £400 doesn't seem a stretch!

Will keep my eyes peeled as I need new bases for my rears

Good episode that, and I can really sympathize with the sunroof problem! :D

I don't know if I want to sell mine now :D Going to take it out for a good blast tomorrow now :cool:

Nice car and good episode but the price, don't believe in it.

Exactly it was for sale for a while...

I loved how it took two of them to open the bonnet, we have to do with our cable.

Really enjoyed it though, nice to see one on the tele. I think it came across really well.

Nice car and good episode but the price, don't believe in it.

There is a fair bit of artistic licence on Wheeler Dealers. It's widely acknowledged that many of the 'buyers' are stooges, friends of the production staff etc. I would be very surprised if the price sold is a 'real' price, likewise the leather interior price, amongst other things

How good did it look on the go cart track ! Don't know what the viewing figures are like for this show but would wager there are some more fans of the Corrado after tonight , feeling lucky I own one which can't be bad

I always thought that the sales at the end where set up but after speaking with the production crew, they assured me that everything was above board and they do actually sell the cars with genuine buyers. The guy from attaboy tv did email me a while ago to say they had sold it and at more money then they where asking for it.

Also, They have only ever had one disaster which was a Renault 5 turbo that turned out to be beyond saving and they scrapped it.

Great programme, some bits not quite true but overall enjoyable.

Is there much difference between early and late vr's other than the coilpack, badge colour. Are they the same suspension?

Was a good show. Made me want a respray. But feeling chuffed i got mine back on the road this weekend just gone.

Didn't know the sunroof lining popped out like that, do you really need the special tool from vw?

Wouldn't be surprised if people involved with the production purchased some of the cars at the end.

My wife works in TV as a director/producer - don't believe anything you see on screen - all needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. That was a lot of free labour that went into that car. No suspension work, clutch or chains done either - and no mention of the mileage, but by the condition of the gear knob and steering wheel it was pretty high. it may also have had some paint. Still great to see such positive coverage on a mainstream show, and a fair price at the end.

How good did it look on the go cart track ! Don't know what the viewing figures are like for this show but would wager there are some more fans of the Corrado after tonight , feeling lucky I own one which can't be bad

Thought the same - it looked awesome being chucked around the track :)