thamouse1981

Wheeler dealer corrado for sale

Is it actually overpriced or are they all generally underpriced/undervalued! Its the owners that keep the price down!

Exhaust is indeed horrendous, looks like a scaffold pole, school boy error listing as Recaros but the car does look pretty good otherwise

Is it actually overpriced or are they all generally underpriced/undervalued! Its the owners that keep the price down!

Very true.... But it makes a change it normally sells for a loss :)

If I ring that number will I get to talk to Mike brewer.and get to go on the TV programme.

Edited by delfinis38

Looks good in the photos but that is not a Recaro interior..

Work wise 5k is not too far off the mark plus you can expect to barter it down a bit based on the format of the show if you arrive with cash.

2-3k will get you a VR in similar condition and as it has had paint work sorted, set of refurbed speedline with tyres (£500), new clutch plus master and slave cylinder (£200) suspension bits and plenty more then I suspect you would be up to that figure without any labour.

Plus it has an ultra rare tilt and slide sunroof in working condition!

Well said . Its about time these cars are recognised for what they are . Like the hampster said , when VW built this car they new what they were doing . It is true , i know its down to the seller , but these cars do sell way to cheap .

One of the problems is there are loads of cars out there for 2-3k and people seem to think that's the average value but those cars are sheds with problems that have been abused.... To get a good one that's been loved costs a premium that is not being recognised

He will need to get in the car first without head out of the sunroof.

He'll be alright im 6ft 4 he cant be far off. Should be a good watch though wonder why the didnt do the chains?

Cool, well done for turning out a pretty standard motor, just how I like them. I'd say the price seems okay based on the history, the work that's been done and the condition of the car. It'll be interesting to see the total spend on this build.

Makes me laugh, someone new to corrados might see that and think good price, they then log onto here.....

Let's keep talking and keep the values down.

That car will have had a lot of work done, I'm sure it's had all the ABS pump refurbished, complete new set of hard line brake pipes underneath. Much more done to it then the program will show.

Strikes me as a very reasonable price especially as the car has the kudos of appearing on TV! It doesn't look perfect but at least a lot of the heavy lifting has been done so the new owner can spend his time with a bit of fettling.

funny, id pay 5k for it

got mine on the 'cheap' payed well over 5k now if it was all totted up, as i suspect most of ours have

as said i think its about time these cars picked up in value

Looks nice to me. Interested to see them sourcing it.

I think a decent original vr are quite hard to find now. Not many on ebay or pistonheads.