dragon green

Tapatalk issues

Having lots of problems with tapatalk,

Deleted the app,re-instated it,now says Coreado forum using cloud fare,get in touch with the owners !

Before,I couldn't post pics

Any help ?

Posted using Tapatalk and here's a picture...?

1e1af1bd24bce84558678caa4412afc4.jpg

Not used tapatalk, but have to say the prompt to install the app on every forum you visit does get tedious.

Wouldn't mind using it either, but why does it need to create an app-specific account, as well as your forum-specific ones?

Not used tapatalk, but have to say the prompt to install the app on every forum you visit does get tedious.

Wouldn't mind using it either, but why does it need to create an app-specific account, as well as your forum-specific ones?

I use tapatalk and I've not come accross this? I know you can create a tapatalk account (which it then may use to create accounts on the various forums if you want) but I've always just logged in with my usual login/password combinations on all the different forums i'm got saved on tapatalk (4 forums each with unique usernames so far!)

Aha, then I didn't persevere enough to find that out. The front page of the app pushes you towards creating a tapatalk account. (Like installing Windows 10 you have to jump through hoops to find out how to log in with a local account..)

I would still prefer not to be pushed towards the app just because I'm browsing from a "mobile" device, but that's a general issue with the "mobile web" in general. i.e. it sucks, and I do not have any idea why chrome/firefox et al insist on defaulting to requesting the mobile site on a high spec device.

Aha, then I didn't persevere enough to find that out. The front page of the app pushes you towards creating a tapatalk account. (Like installing Windows 10 you have to jump through hoops to find out how to log in with a local account..)

I would still prefer not to be pushed towards the app just because I'm browsing from a "mobile" device, but that's a general issue with the "mobile web" in general. i.e. it sucks, and I do not have any idea why chrome/firefox et al insist on defaulting to requesting the mobile site on a high spec device.

What device are you using?

If a tablet, the browsers have a "mobile" ID string, so will be served mobile pages.

If Android, you can normally change the browser user agent to be a desktop one, thus getting the full page...

Yes, both tablet and mobiles are being fed mobile pages. In both firefox and chrome you can set it to request the desktop page on a per-tab basis, but you can't force that to be the default, all new tabs get mobile pages.

However, there may be plugins that can do this? That's actually something I haven't investigated..

Firefox would be your best bet for this as it supports plugins. Search for a user agent switcher.

The ones for Chrome need root and apparently don't work anymore..

Yep, just found a "desktop by default" plugin.. God I wish the mobile internet would just die, it's been an abomination since it was created..

Ah OK, just read up on that. Seems simple to fix. Will sort it later.

Ok - change made to the config.

Can you let me know if it's working now?

2016 and the dreaded Cloudfare (whatever that is) is appearing on Tapatalk and I can't load anything. I'm on this forum every day and it's now hacking me off.

Admin. Anything I need to do? Anything you need to do?

From iPhone 6.

BTW - same issue as dragon greens post

2016 and the dreaded Cloudfare (whatever that is) is appearing on Tapatalk and I can't load anything. I'm on this forum every day and it's now hacking me off.

Admin. Anything I need to do? Anything you need to do?

From iPhone 6.

BTW - same issue as dragon greens post

Hiya,

Could you email me a screenshot showing the problem? I'm on tapatalk now and its all 'ok'. You'll have to forgive me also as I've only recently taken over from Andi so it might take me a while to look at it. [email protected]

Thanks

Hiya,

Could you email me a screenshot showing the problem? I'm on tapatalk now and its all 'ok'. You'll have to forgive me also as I've only recently taken over from Andi so it might take me a while to look at it. [email protected]

Thanks

Scrap that I can see Dragons screenshot. Found some info from Tapatalk that I will look at implementing.

Any joy in getting this fixed? It's still playing up. I have been "contacting" them as suggested which has the error logs.

I'm rarely on my Mac, just the iPhone so it's really useful to be able to use the ap rather than head to the web site etc.

Well, I went to read your message in Tapatalk and it failed. Now I'm completely puzzled. Am I supposed to alter Tapatalk settings or what? I'd never heard of Cloud fare until now!

Cloudflare is used to cache and protect the website from DDOS attacks etc.

So it sits between you and the corrado forum servers.

Same failed error?

I've been having issues using tapatalk, on certain parts of the forum.

Im posting this using tapatalk, but when I try look at other forum posts I get this error.

This is when I look in the engine bay forum

73820ed44391e18a08c6ebdc766fb09e.jpg

3a9a10e379a1036321fb78e6557dbdf5.jpg