loepan

talking of corrado prices....whos was this then?

That's the thing with these, you have to remember they are 20+ years old and chassis' have moved in a lot. Bang for buck there isn't a lot that will touch them though. In gear acceleration is what there about.

I've got a new type Fiesta ST and the chassis on that is superb. It's super chuckable and handles brilliantly, and then of course you get turbo power as you exit corners. I think it'd keep up with a lot of quicker cars :)

Whenever I get in the Corrado, it feels like I'm steering the QE2 in comparison!

I've got a new type Fiesta ST and the chassis on that is superb. It's super chuckable and handles brilliantly, and then of course you get turbo power as you exit corners. I think it'd keep up with a lot of quicker cars :)

Whenever I get in the Corrado, it feels like I'm steering the QE2 in comparison!

The Fiesta Zetec S's chassis can't be the same as a poor performance was shown this morning when one was trying to outrun me. :)

My new suspension has dealt with that - very tight now