Dekerf1996

Rear ABS sensor - where to get one

Hi,

I need a rear ABS sensor for my Corrado, tried my usual places to buy but no luck

Euro's only sell a pair, which i don't need

GFS haven't any in stock

TPS wanted silly money and are not in stock

So does anyone know of another place that wants to sell me one, for reasonable monies and post to me (or local)

Thanks

I was looking at eurocar parts yesterday at abs sensors... I read it differently to you. they don't sell as a pair. But left and right are the same part number. So you have to buy 2 if you want a set for the rear.

Anyway I'm not interested in a purchase, but just interested as mr China said they were only a few quid each...

Edited by delfinis38

Odd they only sell in pairs but you're right as just looked on carparts4less...

It's maybe because you have to take the seats out to fit them but tbh, I'd be tempted to fit both at the same time in terms of age / reliability etc, also some brands of sensor don't like being mixed.

I was looking at eurocar parts yesterday at abs sensors... I read it differently to you. they don't sell as a pair. But left and right are the same part number. So you have to buy 2 if you want a set for the rear.

Ah.... of course that makes sense - always were more expensive with the loom attached unlike the fronts.

Ah.... of course that makes sense - always were more expensive with the loom attached unlike the fronts.

Yup loom attached.. If dekerf1996 looked at the technical bit it states quantity 1 not 2 Ie.. a pair

Hi,

I need a rear ABS sensor for my Corrado, tried my usual places to buy but no luck

Euro's only sell a pair, which i don't need

GFS haven't any in stock

TPS wanted silly money and are not in stock

So does anyone know of another place that wants to sell me one, for reasonable monies and post to me (or local)

Thanks

Don't buy a cheap sensor... I'd go pagid or dealer.

Pants, well bit the bullet and found one on ebay for a few quid (don't know why i couldnt find them before) hopefully it will last long enough for the MOT!!!

Looks like i will by a decent set for a few months time, for when the car gets an engine swap and do them properly!!! Didn't realise you had to take the seats out to fit them.

Thanks for your help

Only the bases iirc and they aren't even screwed in, just lift out. (which i never knew in the 9yrs of having mine)

Try bestpartstore.co.uk

Lots of choice from cheap to expensive. I used them this year to get some Sachs springs and shocks for my Touran.Saved myself a few quid and OE quality too.