carrots

inner windscreen trim

Hi I had a new windscreen fitted today and the fitter says I am missing rubber seals that fit on both front inside pillars over the plastic trim.should there be any .cheers

thinking he or she is incorrect if its inside the a pillars sit right upto screen.

when you say plastic trim could you expand on that?

no the only rubber sits around the door body seal the front of those a pillars sit flush with the screen. If they are saying that did you get it done through insurance and they did not remove them first?

about 16 years ago I had a screen done and the hacked at the a pillars to get the screen out and when I mentioned the damage they done they said oh sorry about that!!!!

It looks a nice tidy job and the bloke used to own a corrado years ago.it's never had this seal fitted since I've had it.the seal would fit in between the plastic trim and glass

I've had 2 windscreens removed from 2 different corrados over the last couple of days, no rubber trim on either.....pretty sure one was original screen