Darren Brimble

corrado storm newbie owners looking for advice

Hi everyone my son and I have just got the storm that's been on here for a while we are also new to the Corrado seen though we have liked them for ages and it took a long time to find a storm that wasn't miles away, anyway can anyone suggest any sensible upgrades ie brakes suspension reliability issues. Thanks Darren

As said it depends how far you want to go with modification, but my signature below details some of the cost effective and common things you can easily replace/upgrade. Have a look in the wiki section too, as there are plenty of guides to common faults and failures, and how to fix them.

Worth trawling through a few peoples members gallery too, as you can see what people have done and if you like the look of things.

Welcome to the forum anyway!!!

Hi thanks everyone want to keep it looking near to standard just want to sharpen up brakes and handling sort as many of the known gremlins as possible the car will be having respray early next year as there's a few bits of rust and its just starting to go around the fuel filler:shrug:

Hi thanks everyone want to keep it looking near to standard just want to sharpen up brakes and handling sort as many of the known gremlins as possible the car will be having respray early next year as there's a few bits of rust and its just starting to go around the fuel filler:shrug:

First things I'd do if not done would be:

Headlight loom

Lupo wipers

288/ 312 front brakes

Overhaul of bushes, drop links etc. Or at least inspect them.

Headlight loom

Lupo wipers

288/ 312 front brakes

You forgot turbo. :)

Headlight loom

Lupo wipers

288/ 312 front brakes

Can I just ask, why Lupo wipers?

Can I just ask, why Lupo wipers?

Anything above 10MPH and the wipers begin to lift off the screen, most fit the more modern Lupo aero wiper arms with there stronger springs that hold tighter to the screen and wrap around and clear it much better