Dubstar81

WTD drivers seat

If you go to gumtree and search for corridor g60 (not corrado) there is a set for sale for £50. Can't tell what condition they are in. Although if they aren't that great there is another option. What you can do is take the bolster supports from right hand side of passenger seat which will be in better condition than the drivers right side. You should be able to use the fabric part for the bottom bolster but not the seat back as it will have a hole in the wrong place where the adjuster is. So the way around this is to take the material from the back of passenger seat and get a new bolster cover made probably by a car trimers my dads a Tailor so will be doing mine he just doesn't know it yet. Hope this helps.

I did have a look around before I bought the set of fronts but they are all more or less the same condition. The beauty of doing it this way is you will essentially have the choice of 3 centres. Probably work out cheaper than what someone would want for a mint one if it exists. Happy hunting.

Good choice. I replaced my bolsters with good condition ones from a passenger seat too. You won't think the foam is that bad, until you remove the fabric and it'll all just crumble away. Well worth doing!

I have a spare set of black covers (with the green / blue check) for a drivers seat.

They are in good condition, no rips or tears. PM me if you want more info.