jimbobbalooba

Various Bits left over

UPDATED WITH LINK TO DROPBOX FOLDER WITH PICTURES!! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2166qo45qum09iv/AADIiLyJMCNsRQrKYnlnKGLsa?dl=0

Hi All,

I recently broke my VR6 rado for parts after 5 years of ownership. Most has gone now however I do still have some bits left over and willing to look at offers if someone can pickup relatively quickly!

Gearbox - £200

Rear Beam - -SOLD

312mm front brake upgrade (Calipers & Carriers) - SOLD

Anti Roll Bar - £50

Quite a bit of interior plastics - £?

Air vents + entire fan setup with matrix - £100

Engine hoses -SOLD

17" TSW alloys with pretty good tyres - SOLD

Loads of nuts and bolts - £?

twin Rad fans x2 (one restored the other in original condition) no complete plastic shrouds on either - £80

All seat belts - £100

Loads of relays - £?

Spoiler control relay - £20

ABS Light - £20

Double switch blank - £10

Heated rear screen switch (side by side with blank) £10

Front/Rear fog switch - £15

Electric window double switch - £20

Spoiler manual switch - £10

Headlight switch with dimmer - £20 (535941531F)

Lighter socket with lighter - £15

Instrument cluster (car had 114k or 144k miles can't remember) Good condition, blue led upgrade. £45

Central locking pump and case - £15

Alternator £10

Starter Motor £10

Plastic Door Latch covers (black) £5 each

Wiper control arm £20

Indicator stalk £20

Will delivery the smaller stuff at cost

Enquire for other stuff.

Thanks

Jim

Edited by jimbobbalooba
Added items

Hi Jim,

I'm looking for a few bits you might have. Where are you based?

I'm looking for a rear beam that I can refurb so nothing too rotten, a passenger side heating vent (black), a black ash tray, and a rear drivers side seat belt.

By engine hoses are they silicon after market ones or the original ones?

Also what anti roll bar is it?

Cheers:

Dave

Hi Dave,

Based in Calne in Wiltshire (SN11 9ED)

Rear beam is dirty but good condition which is why I kept it. Have all vents so will have that I'm pretty sure. Think I have the pull out ash tray too as it happens and all seat belts. Engine hoses are originals not silicon.

ARB is the front one.

Thanks

Jim

Was it a late model VR? I'd be interested in the dash centre console plastic if so, if its uncracked and fixing tabs intact. Also interested in refurbed fan set up and drivers seat belt. Do you have an ABS light?

Any chance of prices or pictures?

Thanks

Ben

Hi Chris,

I really don't know exactly so I've put a guide for what I think is around the price?? It's just taking up room, especially the beam, gearbox and alloys.

Gearbox - £200

Rear Beam - £150

312mm front brake upgrade (Calipers & Carriers) - £150

Anti Roll Bar - £50

Quite a bit of interior plastics - £?

Air vents + entire fan setup with matrix - £100

Engine hoses - £80

17" TSW alloys with pretty good tyres - £100

Loads of nuts and bolts - £?

twin Rad fans x2 (one restored the other in original condition) no complete plastic shrouds on either - £80

All seat belts - £100

Loads of switches/fuses/electrics - £?

Always willing to do a deal to get shot of this stuff now as I need the space.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Ben,

I don't have the centre console I'm afraid; it was in good nic so went quick. Refurb fan setup £80, Drivers seatbelt £30. Think I do have the ABS light but will need to check.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm new here and looking for some parts for my Corrado. Is there any chance to arrange a viewing?

I need quite few bits: fan setup, interior plastic bits and maybe the brake upgrade.

Thanks

Davide

Cancel the fog switches please. I've took mine apart and it works again now, but thanks

Hi Jim,

I have a grey interior in my Corrado but the heater vents are a kind of black as is the ash tray. Are they all the same colour? If so I'll probably take the passenger side vent and the ash tray pull out. What price For those?

I managed to fix my seat belt so don't need that now.

£150 for the rear beam is quite a lot more than I was looking to spend as Calne is a bit of a treck from Portsmouth to come grab it. I'll probably look for one more local.

Cheers.

Hi Jim,

I'm new here and looking for some parts for my Corrado. Is there any chance to arrange a viewing?

I need quite few bits: fan setup, interior plastic bits and maybe the brake upgrade.

Thanks

Davide

Hiya, yep no probs. gimme a call/text on 07799 768321.

thanks

jim

Hi Jim,

I have a grey interior in my Corrado but the heater vents are a kind of black as is the ash tray. Are they all the same colour? If so I'll probably take the passenger side vent and the ash tray pull out. What price For those?

£150 for the rear beam is quite a lot more than I was looking to spend as Calne is a bit of a treck from Portsmouth to come grab it. I'll probably look for one more local.

Cheers.

Hiya,

My interior was black as was the dash so the vents are black too. Should be ok but I can dig them out later this evening and get some pics up. Vent and ash tray say £20 including UK delivery.

Thanks

Jim

You don't happen to have a slam panel section do you? and the part attached that goes under the headlights? ( The section under my headlights is bent. )

Colour isn't important as the car is having a complete respray.

Hi Jim,

Cheers.

Hiya,

Found the ash tray last night and it's in good condition. Got the vents too but some are missing some fins on the back where some chump has pushed on an airfreshner in the past (not me). Can you get the part number off the piece of vent that you want and i'll check what i have?

Thanks

Jim

You don't happen to have a slam panel section do you? and the part attached that goes under the headlights? ( The section under my headlights is bent. )

Colour isn't important as the car is having a complete respray.

Fraid not sorry bud.

J

Hi Jim, do you still have the double elec window switch, drivers side available? Is it the smaller facelift one? Do they work and light up OK?