gtiboy

Brake backing shield plates

Hi

Doing a complete overhaul underneath my VR6 corrado and have remove my brakes including my brake plates. VW Heritage have since run out of these...anywhere else sell these?

I bought both sets last year . Without looking at the receipts I'm not sure where the backs came from . It was either Hetitage or Veedubmachine. Since Heritage have none , I would ring dubmachine . Hope them have them for you chap .

The front brake shields are rarer than hens teeth. I can't find anywhere that does them. I wish someone would do a pattern part as these fit other vr6 models as well. Good luck searching

Try VW spares, they had some in stock when I was looking to do mine, are you looking for front or rear?

A friend at work's brother in law works for TPS and they were still able to get the rears for me, not cheap mind.

Rears weren't a problem. It's the front ones everyone says NOOOOO to me. .. I'll try them now, thanks

When you say vw spares what exact company do you mean? Google is giving me lots to choose from