16VG60

G60 Engine or Block

I urgently require a G60 PG engine block . The block is going to be bored out for new Pistons, so not worried about typical wear being evident. No heavily corroded or damaged blocks please. I can collect or arrange a courier to collect according to distance from Sussex. Cash waiting for the right deal. Please call John on 01903 718684 or 07974020031.

Thanks for the heads up on this Jim, much appreciated, but trying to send the guy a message is proving to be a right royal pain in the ***.

My search continues.

Well, I've got a spare PG G60 block that's yours for free.

Only problem is that i'm located a little further away.. as in Rome, Italy..

If you need it..

Well, I've got a spare PG G60 block that's yours for free.

Only problem is that i'm located a little further away.. as in Rome, Italy..

If you need it..

Hey sounds like a good enough reason for another JMR road trip

Seriously though, I wonder what the shipping cost is on that, do you have any idea if there is any feasibility in me even raising a hope in that??

I have a PG block up here in Scotland. Bores are good, still has crankshaft in it as I forgot to loosen the pulley bolt before stripping it so remains quite heavy. Had piston no. 1 melt but no damage to bore just some faint scuffs. Dipstick guide bent a bit. Give me a shout if interested.

Jamie

In this case, def. Get Jamo's block as it'll always cost more to send from Italy compared to Scotland..

Last things I sent down to Ireland were a vr6 cyl.head cat and foglamps for a couple of hundred €'s.

If you've a 16vG60 engine to swap it with john you can have mine complete as a straight swap, I'll even drive down to you with it! :D

failing that (who'd pass up that offer!) http://theengineshop.info/ might be worth a phone as they do refurbed engines - aware you're just after a block but in a pinch might be worth a look.

If you've a 16vG60 engine to swap it with john you can have mine complete as a straight swap, I'll even drive down to you with it! :D

failing that (who'd pass up that offer!) http://theengineshop.info/ might be worth a phone as they do refurbed engines - aware you're just after a block but in a pinch might be worth a look.

Well that would be a result for you

Thank you for the tip on the rebuilt engines, but for me that would be like shipping coal to Newcastle

I think I have sorted a resolve now guys, and a big thank you for all your efforts to help in our hour of need. Look forward to seeing you all at the shows this year.