2sheds

Set of black cloth door cards great condition - £20 collected

Had these in the garage for a while now, having a bit of a clear out so more to follow ;)

(incase it doesn't show I'm between Sutton and Epsom in Surrey)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83816[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83819[/ATTACH]

I'm sad I missed these. If these do not sell i'll have them.

Please Please let me know

I have a set of early black cards if your interested.

Are they in good condition and ok for a 94 VR, but it looks like you are to far from me in the Sunny South (Portsmouth).

Are they in good condition and ok for a 94 VR, but it looks like you are to far from me in the Sunny South (Portsmouth).

There in reasonable condition, but won't be any good for a 94 as early cards differ with holes for window and mirror switches

Still have these as original buyer couldn't make the trip, having garage clearout soon (which will sadly include the car itself) so more items available soon

failing ron taking these i'll have them. Could i also have a poke in your garage clearout?

Ron offered back in May, where abouts are ya? I'm between Epsom area in surrey and mid derbyshire a lot at the moment, free most evenings too

Still have these as original buyer couldn't make the trip, having garage clearout soon (which will sadly include the car itself) so more items available soon

A shame to hear about the potential break as it looks like a sweet motor - going by your 2013 thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk