Philuk

VW Festival 2016 camping

^^^^

|||| What he said! Honestly don't worry, we're not like your common "club" members where you need a show winner to be "accepted". Mine was a complete mess when I went to Castle Combe a few years ago, and no one batted an eyelid. Its not about the car, its about the community which certainly none outside of VW, and very few inside have. :thumbleft:

True story from Sean

There is always hate in car world but from my experience in the corrado world there is nothing but love and it is always remembered its not the cars it's the friends you meet from this ridiculous scene we live in. I have met so many people who I would not class as friends but best friends through my corrado ownership

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

And to add this is the length and breadth of the country

I'll be coming on Saturday morning, and camping sat night. looking forward to meeting people.

just got to find a "friendly" MOT man now...

Greg

Agreed, I've spent countless hours, blood, sweat and tears to get mine to how it is but I've been there with a rusty, smokey, old rado and everyone is still so friendly.

Corrado forum is a way of life not a club!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, going to try best to get there, my cars not to bad got it a couple of months ago with mot till September so just enjoying it until then after that was going to start getting it sorted.

Thanks guys, going to try best to get there, my cars not to bad got it a couple of months ago with mot till September so just enjoying it until then after that was going to start getting it sorted.

See you there

Echoing what others have said, it's the fact you're clearly cool enough and smart enough to have purchased a corrado in the first place that gets you welcomed into the fold. The fact it's not a show winner doesn't matter one bit!

These days I'm not even bothered about showing off my car, its more about meeting up with some really good friends and chewing the fat over a few beers and maybe, just maybe, poking your head around an engine bay or two..... Maybe.

Fine, just us lot then....

... and some rumbongo for good measure! :lol:

Harrier its your job to read trivia questions again :)

Cake is a must and this year there will be no vimpto cidre , the last rule Applys to chris and jodie

Also no balloons for me and jodie and chris must promise to leave my pants alone

Guest sam1990rhodes

wont be camping but i hope to make an appearance!, worst timing ever for me, my rado is in pieces and not likely to be together in time for this!

To add, if your camping book main camping and it will be in there :)

Sound

VR6OC are camping there this year, have about 10 cars on the club stand - you guys should pop over or camp near us :)

By the sounds of it the corrado camp will be taking over the campsite! You in VIP section again phil or are you slumming it?