VR6Pete

BMC CDA + Bonrath Power Rhor

I have for sale my Bonrath and BMC CDA as have super charger setup now.

Both in good condition. Some light scratches to the Bonrath so needs polishing up a little for ultimate bling.

I have blocked off the hole where ISV pipe work would go so ideally suitable for OBD2 with a semi permanent solution as the plastic caps kept melting off it. but could be removed if needed by using a drill.

Also have some spare bracket, comes with silicon hose joiners and jubilee clips.

£160 posted to anywhere in UK.

Photos:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/13434717_10153854303224132_6951867236385164587_n.jpg?oh=d963b6ac399d42de3c5f323c7de7e6f0&oe=580ED13F

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/13417490_10153854303264132_7337647480871142023_n.jpg?oh=cb0895e099436761dcc6333e6c06c6e2&oe=57CDBD25

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/13394143_10153854303209132_7889453426446434873_n.jpg?oh=85a587ee6d1a33aa98866b766377ca66&oe=57C117A7

To be honest it has been used for approx 10k miles but does have all the connections for a VR6 plug and play option but I believe £160 is a tad to steep as can buy a new one for £180. See what offers you receive but I can offer £120 posted, can send the money today?

Ian

To be honest it has been used for approx 10k miles but does have all the connections for a VR6 plug and play option but I believe £160 is a tad to steep as can buy a new one for £180. See what offers you receive but I can offer £120 posted, can send the money today?

Ian

Hi, The air filter is completely serviceable, and the element can be removed, I have washed on a yearly basis (its due one now I admit but happy to do this for anyone.

I priced this up @ Stealth Racing and they are £230 for the right size for the VR6 engine new, and most places do not include the silicone hoses !

I Priced up filter at £120, and Bonrath @ £40 which I think is very fair, I am selling together as usually both desirable items.

Hi Pete would you consider selling the Bonrath separately I would be interested in buying it.

If Ian just wants the filter for £120 and doesn't want the bonrath happy to split.

Hi Pete,

I'm happy to take both at your asking price if they are still available?

Thanks

Kenny

Personaly... I think this whole thing is $hitt.... Mrbaldhead didn't want to pay the asking price. ACCUTRON offered to buy the Bonrath seperatly.. Then Kenny offered the asking price for the items offered _ which was accepted by the OP. then a while later the OP deleted his post accepting Kenny's offer... WTF is this all about?

Personaly... I think this whole thing is $hitt.... Mrbaldhead didn't want to pay the asking price. ACCUTRON offered to buy the Bonrath seperatly.. Then Kenny offered the asking price for the items offered _ which was accepted by the OP. then a while later the OP deleted his post accepting Kenny's offer... WTF is this all about?

Mrbaldhead has paid the full price, there was just some cross over in communications as had a lot of interest via PM. although not sure why you feel the need to reply if you were not interested in purchasing and if you had bothered to look in the "Wanted" section then you'll see Mrbaldhead has been interested for a few weeks.

Mrbaldhead has paid the full price, there was just some cross over in communications as had a lot of interest via PM. although not sure why you feel the need to reply if you were not interested in purchasing and if you had bothered to look in the "Wanted" section then you'll see Mrbaldhead has been interested for a few weeks.

Its quite obvious what went on and I was fully aware of the Wanted thread, Mrbaldhead realised he was gonna miss out so he PM'd, he had already said in post #2 what he was willing to pay but then realised your price was fair when other folks were willing to pay it.

I just think its a bit off and you being Admin on a car forum should know better.

I'll say no more, glad you got it sold