VR-Sixy

Many Thanks Guys

Just a quick shout out to Lilfuzzer and Harrier for completing the last piece of glass replacement today. Met Harrier as arranged this afternoon and the quarter glass is now over at the windscreen guys ready to be put in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Once again, thanks to these guys for going above and beyond - it really restores your faith in human nature when people you don't know from Adam, help out in the way they have. Should be back on the road Wednesday morning. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. I'll post up some pics when i get the Corrado back. :thumbleft:

Cheers

Nick

Just a quick shout out to Lilfuzzer and Harrier for completing the last piece of glass replacement today. Met Harrier as arranged this afternoon and the quarter glass is now over at the windscreen guys ready to be put in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Once again, thanks to these guys for going above and beyond - it really restores your faith in human nature when people you don't know from Adam, help out in the way they have. Should be back on the road Wednesday morning. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. I'll post up some pics when i get the Corrado back. :thumbleft:

Cheers

Nick

Glad to help Nick :)

Top blokes !. I met Darren at Volksfest a few years back , nice to talk to . The only gripe I had was that his car was nicer than mine lol . The Fuzzer , has helped me many a time with phone calls and parts that always arrive speedy quick . Thumbs up chaps .

You are very welcome Nick and huge thanks to Daren for completing the journey with the glass today and took the responsibility from me! I ended up having to put it in wendys tent as I was so irresponsible for it on Friday!!!

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Getting my Corrado back today. The rear quarterglass was fitted this morning and as they've had it a monthnow , they now want it gone!! Will be good to

be back on the road.

Getting my Corrado back today. The rear quarterglass was fitted this morning and as they've had it a monthnow , they now want it gone!! Will be good to

be back on the road.

Nice one nick

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. When i saw his Corrado on Sunday it was immaculate - and i do mean SPOTLESS! It's the nearest Corrado i've seen that could be described as 'straight off the production line'. Truly awesome.