EJ Taylor

Vortech Supercharged, Quaife LSD, Meth'd 325 BHP, Corrado VR6 - Over 28k spent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84401[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84408[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84410[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84441[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84509[/ATTACH]

yer man, going down well, just going to be a case of the right person with the right mindset.

tidy - good luck fella :)

let me know if there are any left overs - 5.25" speakers maybe ;) lol

Final reduction before its broken for parts i think. As tragic as that is to say. Need the money though.

Be a good salvage for the club as its parts galore on this,

Charger Kit and LSD alone worth almost half the car.

Shame but is often the case with car like this. You'd almost maybe make more by making its as standard as possible and selling on the bits then selling the car.

Whats the et on the wheels by the way? I had a quick look through your build but could fine it.

as Coullstar says, rather than break it maybe consider selling high value items and putting it back to near standard. I know show cars are always difficult to sell as the new owners like to put their own stamp on it anyway. Could always consider selling off some parts on an exchange basis?

Shame but is often the case with car like this. You'd almost maybe make more by making its as standard as possible and selling on the bits then selling the car.

Whats the et on the wheels by the way? I had a quick look through your build but could fine it.

as Coullstar says, rather than break it maybe consider selling high value items and putting it back to near standard. I know show cars are always difficult to sell as the new owners like to put their own stamp on it anyway. Could always consider selling off some parts on an exchange basis?

Yer might not be a bad shout, i work long hours and train 5/6 days a week so will be very strenuous, this is the problem with a car modified to this extent, and the fact it not in perfect working order doesnt help either.

Had a few "interested" people message me and get me to jump a few hoops to then lead to nothing, that aside had a B5 S4 offered, a few more part Ex's, offer for 4k and an offer for 6k all i kindly refused.

Will just have to see how it goes, f ecking frustrating to say the least, i just want it over ad done with now.

Wheels are ET 10 BTW bro. They honestly fit like they were made for the car

Good luck with the sale. I would be interested in a few bits (supercharger) if you did break it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good/ bad news, it seems to be generating a good bit of interest now, a change in the wind maybe, so breaking now looking VERY unlikely.

Bad news as it means the day i have to watch it drive away is ever closer.

good/ bad news, it seems to be generating a good bit of interest now, a change in the wind maybe, so breaking now looking VERY unlikely.

Bad news as it means the day i have to watch it drive away is ever closer.

that is good news......as i cant afford to buy your wheels LOL

i spoke to soon. Had 2 potential buyer fold. Thus far only had one viewing, and that was only to view it out of interest.

Who ever comes to see it with the money in hand will uby it i guarantee.

With the fact i now want it gone and need the money in mind,

£6995 and its yours to anyone on the Corrado forum

For a Car that has just had over 5k spent on it that is a pretty sweet deal.

Feel free to message me anyone who is interested.

SOLD.

100% going to cry when it leaves

Well, I'm glad for you - but understand. Hope it's gone to a good home mate.

SOLD.

100% going to cry when it leaves

Happy for you, buy why did you sell it?? if you feel like that you know your going to want another ;)

I get the impression that EJ has definitely lost the love. I think the crying might be for the amount of money driving off into the distance.

Glad you got a sale though