Billzeebub

CCGB magazine (back copies)

Maybe worth a PM to one of the CCGB committee, I know Ian (gloucesterox) sometimes sends out historic issues with membership applications/renewals, so I'm sure there is a hoard of them somewhere!

I've got loads of these that I keep meaning to advertise for charity. Let me get some pics and info together and I'll come back to you.

I have a few of the old style A4 size magazines, let me know what issues you need and I can see what I have. I'm sure I have some of the first ones.

Maybe worth a PM to one of the CCGB committee, I know Ian (gloucesterox) sometimes sends out historic issues with membership applications/renewals, so I'm sure there is a hoard of them somewhere!

Unfortunately I've only got spare copies of the last 2 or 3 issues, as they ultimately get forwarded onto Ron (Merchandising).

Ian.

Yep that's right have got boxes of old issues. Why not get some entry discount and visit the Classic Car Show at the NEC in November where the CCGB have a stand right next to the wheeler dealers this year. I'll be bringing them along for a donation to charity + our new designed T Shirts £12 for sale and the 2017 Calendar.

If you are a CCGB Member why not visit your site there are back issues on line where Jim downloads the latest issue under the members section for you to access.

See you

Edited by Rocket Ron