Cressa

Vw connectors from where?

Does anyone know what this connector is called/sizing and where I can get some from please

[ATTACH]84665[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Jim. Thanks Thursdave. I've got one of those repair wires but want to crimp the cable straight onto my connections, not have another joint. ..

I've ordered some 2.8mm ones so hopefully they are correct. I'm still trying to find what the 2.8mm refers to on these connections, or is it a different size

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's a common name for the connector that uses the terminal you have posted a picture of. They can be found in many of the connectors on the corrado, but the two pin plug (as used on fuel injectors for our cars) are called EV1 Timer plugs

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ev1+timer+plug+pins&client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=375&bih=559&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiE37vvq8TPAhURgx4KHdMsAr4Q_AUIBCgA&dpr=2

The back of the connector looks like the type of Molex connector used in old style PC power connectors.

I'm pretty sure I have the gen Molex crimp tool if you would like to borrow it.

They are Junior power terminals, I used 3waycomponents when I was making my loom, nice guy and very helpful. He's online and on ebay. With a jago crimping tool I bought off Amazon, do a nice kit for a pretty good price

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior power or "jp" terminals, available all over the net :)

Edit just seen Daves post above. I've used 3way comp before too, would recommend.