MZpog

***SOLD***1992 Corrado 2.0 16v with full leather and sensible modifications.

My current lust for a TT continues so without further a do I'll advertise my motor to see what interest I get.

My signature lists most of the good bits but a picture (taken this lunch time) paints a 1000 words.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84911[/ATTACH]

Signature doesn't mention Momo steering wheel (plus original), SWG scuttle or kamei eyebrow spoiler, pill key, cat 1 alarm, factory Corrado mats and first aid kit (this list may grow when I remember bits)

Bad bits - some lacquer peel and other age related marks. She isn't mint, but definitely solid and way better than others I looked at.

Would rather she goes to a enthusiast who'll run her rather than break her for parts.

Looking for £2k ono (plus another £300 if you want the Alpine 7" DVD/sat nav system)

PM any questions or call me zero seven 949 two six zero 2 zero 1 (evenings or weekends are best)

Stuart.

P.S. almost didn't post this.

Edited by MZpog

sad day :(

Will be if it sells, but until now I'll continue enjoying it (although that doesn't happen so much now as only doing about 2k miles a year now due to working from home)

Piccy when she sat on Schmidts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84926[/ATTACH]

Front end with Kamei eyebrow

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84928[/ATTACH]

Under bonnet pre SWG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84927[/ATTACH]

Just worked out the mileage since it's engine rebuild of 20/03/2010 and it's about 35K. I thought it was more but that'd explain why she's still pulls well.

Interior pictures as requested.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84991[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84992[/ATTACH]

Ahh damn, long way, I'm in Bristol

If you are interested in a VR6 that needs a bit of work doing to it I may know someone in South Wales with one for sale soon?

Ian.

Very soon I believe as he now has 2 Corrado's!

It is on a M Plate, has MOT until about April next year - It needs a CV joint, the headlining sorting and a bit of a tidy up. It has around 125000 miles on it and a decent service history.

Car is located in the Newport area and he will take £1700 for it. If interested PM me and I will pass you on his contact details.

Ian.

Sold today. Bit sad but I'm sure the lad will look after her.

I hope you're going to stick around and post about your new purchase?

Will do once purchased, but I won't be going anywhere for a while as I've collected so many spares that'll need posting up for sale in due course with prices unless someone fires an offer my way in the meantime.

Parts I'll be selling will include - pair of mint tornado red wings, pair of arch liners, 2.0 metering head, rocker covers (one freshly painted met blue), 1.8 KR head (freshly skimmed, new valve and slight flow work), standard 2.0 Steering wheel, fog lights, ISV's (2 of) and no doubt other bits once I go through the garage.

Been a while but finally got a chance to take a picture. Loving the power and DSG.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85129[/ATTACH]

Been a while but finally got a chance to take a picture. Loving the power and DSG.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85129[/ATTACH]

I'm currently shopping for one myself, did you try a 1.8T 225? How did they compare?

I'm currently shopping for one myself, did you try a 1.8T 225? How did they compare?

Didn't try the 225 which is supposed to handle better, as I knew I'd always hanker after the flagship 3.2 which compared to a Corrado on coilovers seem very refined and was surprising as fast on my local roads.

First time into a 60mph corner for the Corrado, I looked down to see how the Audi was doing and it was the same speed, but I wasn't trying.

Don't get me wrong, there are down sides as it doesn't look as nice as a Corrado, is much smaller in the back and I'm only getting 22 MPG.

I'm not regretting it though. :)

Didn't try the 225 which is supposed to handle better, as I knew I'd always hanker after the flagship 3.2 which compared to a Corrado on coilovers seem very refined and was surprising as fast on my local roads.

First time into a 60mph corner for the Corrado, I looked down to see how the Audi was doing and it was the same speed, but I wasn't trying.

Don't get me wrong, there are down sides as it doesn't look as nice as a Corrado, is much smaller in the back and I'm only getting 22 MPG.

I'm not regretting it though. :)

My bro has a MK2 TT V6 manual and I've driven that and I wasn't that impressed - but it turned out to be in limp due to the throttle pedal (no lights on the dash), 12 months later we fiddled with the pedal plug and cleared the codes and it went much better at lower RPM

I think mines the same colour as yours, bought another silver one today for the red interior lol

I think mines the same colour as yours, bought another silver one today for the red interior lol

Mauritius blue? I didn't buy mine for the colour, but it growing on me. I did see a 225 with red interior, but it was a total shed, plus the addition of a lipstick red steering wheel was ghastly.