GazG60

Vr6 wanted

Corrado VR6 wanted. Preferably with black leather interior and manual transmission . Willing to travel for the right car . I used to have a G60 so am quite familiar with them. Budget of £4500. Might stretch to £5000 for a nice one . Let me know what you have . Cheers , Gareth.

Indeed that's what i thought. The center radio dash trim looks to be of a late model as well, but to be fair I'm not really sure when they introduced the new look dash.

Look on these sites should find what you want.

If you want to travel there is one in Jersey

Ask if it's always been a Jersey car, if has you'll have to pay VAT and other UK car tax when import. If so it'd pay you to have as low a documented sale price as can. If it's ever been a UK car you will. Other than that straight forward but 99% of cars I was dealing in were UK going to Jersey which takes bout 5 mins. to register, can literally park outside and come out 5 mins. later with your J plates.

Also having lived and had a sales garage in Jersey there are some very nice well looked after cars and some dogs. I've driven cars with 10 000 miles on that feel like on last legs and UK cars with 100 000 that feel like new, bear in mind islands 5 by 10 miles or whatever any mileage is stop start etc. 20 000 miles is normally considered past it in Jersey, no MOT either, though shouldn't be rusty, no snow or salt in years I was there.

To be fair that car in Jersey need a bit of work and you need to import it!

Some tasty prices on pistonheads ! Has rise in values taken off now then ?

Keep having thoughts of moving mine on for a Karmann Ghia ....

Some tasty prices on pistonheads ! Has rise in values taken off now then ?

Keep having thoughts of moving mine on for a Karmann Ghia ....

Nope. Traders / speculators have bought some good ones, and dreamt up some crazy prices. More reasonably priced examples come up for sale on here though!

The most expensive ones have been up for sale now for months and months.. as much as it's nice to see high asking prices, the reality is those examples just aren't selling.

Thats true, but prices have certainly increased over the last 18 months. The traders hiking prices have had an impact on the private seller too. Prices have increased across the market.

It certainly is good news for current owners, that's for sure.