jared_nomak

Wanted Corrado VR6

Hi

Looking for a Storm Grey Corrado VR6 not looking to buy one at 6 or 7 grand looking for a cheaper one.

I was after one about a year and a half ago but bought something else instead but still have the Corrado bug.

Thanks

Ross

Would also consider Aqua Blue, Pearl or Storm Grey or Black

Edited by jared_nomak

Best of luck with your search mate, but that is a rare colour so you might be waiting a while.

You were warned. But having waited this long I bet it’s harder to compromise on colour now.

Good luck Ross

Hi Jared, I’ve got a black one on a 95 plate with 116k on the clock if your interested, it’s on eBay at the moment.

Love storm grey. I sold one to a forum member still on here. Was a beauty. Good luck in the hunt. One will turn up.

Hi

Looking for a Storm Grey Corrado VR6 not looking to buy one at 6 or 7 grand looking for a cheaper one.

I was after one about a year and a half ago but bought something else instead but still have the Corrado bug.

Thanks

Ross

What looks like a storm grey car on Gumtree in Heathrow London for £950 - looks like a stolen recovered car possibly

Hi Jared, I’ve got a black one on a 95 plate with 116k on the clock if your interested, it’s on eBay at the moment.

Hi, thanks for the offer but not wanting anything Cat C or Cat D.

Ross

Was there a storm grey VR? I know there's definitely a pearl grey metallic as I have one, but thought the storm grey was an early only colour.

Mine is 1993, pearl grey metallic (LA7U) - I believe storm grey is LK7Y and was available in 94/95, but I could be wrong.

Mine is 1993, pearl grey metallic (LA7U) - I believe storm grey is LK7Y and was available in 94/95, but I could be wrong.

Think your correct, would be happy with Pearl Grey or Storm Grey

Hi

I have just the car you are looking for one owner 79k miles 1993, head gasket has gone and needs some tic

Please message me for more details