EJ Taylor

HUGE SHOW INSTALL - Cost Thousands asking a few hundred?

I'd love this but it's too far for me to collect

Where do you live? I've personally travelled 100s of miles for stuff I've wanted, this is a 1 off, you need to put yourself out if you want it bad enough?

Where do you live? I've personally travelled 100s of miles for stuff I've wanted, this is a 1 off, you need to put yourself out if you want it bad enough?

Indeed but I'm in Middlesbrough for a couple months with just my corrado so that's about a 500m round trip

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Indeed but I'm in Middlesbrough for a couple months with just my corrado so that's about a 500m round trip

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I flew to the isle of man for one of my cars, an engine from Somerset, twice to the lake district for parts, Sunderland for another car, Scarborough for a van...

The build is a one off, how gutted will you be if you miss it?

To be fair, its already on a pallet, and at my warehouse at work with forklift access, i would take the time to secure if even further if you wanted to between us arrange pallet collection/ delivery. Just an idea as you can see from the price im not interested in making anything on it, just want to see all the hard work get appreciated.

Never sold it. I spoke to the guy storing it and he might have provisionally sold it to someone however I am waiting for confirmation

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk