Aaron10

first timer

Just saying hello from Northern Ireland. After having a mk2 16v a few years ago and regrettably having to sell because i was moving away i wanted to get back to the oldschool vw scene again and purchased my first corrado g60 and pick up tomorrow evening. I have read so much about them and have pretty much no knowledge about the cars so fingers crossed! Will post again with spec and some fresh pics when I get it home. Great site and hugely informative!

Aaron

So I got the car home. Nice comfortable 2 hour drive down the road and all went well. As previously stated I have next to no knowledge regarding these cars so here is a basic spec list after going through the folder of receipts and you can let me know what you guys think and what should be my first things to work on after the pending service which it will get. Aiming more for performance as this won't be daily drivin.

FSH

Full rebuild bored out to 1900cc

Head skimmed

Schrick cam 268/276

'Green' injectors

Brand new g-lader

Wossner pistons

Jabbasport 68mm chip and pulley

Decat

8v golf 4 branch

All the work was carried out around 2012/2013 and then the car hadn't been drove a lot but has been maintained to a very good standard. Will post some pictures when I get it cleaned up next Wednesday.

What you guys think?

Thanks, Aaron

So I got the car home. Nice comfortable 2 hour drive down the road and all went well. As previously stated I have next to no knowledge regarding these cars so here is a basic spec list after going through the folder of receipts and you can let me know what you guys think and what should be my first things to work on after the pending service which it will get. Aiming more for performance as this won't be daily drivin.

FSH

Full rebuild bored out to 1900cc

Head skimmed

Schrick cam 268/276

'Green' injectors

Brand new g-lader

Wossner pistons

Jabbasport 68mm chip and pulley

Decat

8v golf 4 branch

All the work was carried out around 2012/2013 and then the car hadn't been drove a lot but has been maintained to a very good standard. Will post some pictures when I get it cleaned up next Wednesday.

What you guys think?

Thanks, Aaron

Mmmmmm........ tasty!!

spec sounds good:thumbleft:

surprised with that spec it hasn't got bigger 315cc injectors and chip but may need intercooler upgrade if still has original?

There was no mention of intercooler upgrade so I assume its still original.

anyone hazard a guess at what sort of bhp a spec like this would get? Or would it differ vastly from car to car?