vr6monkey

Red VR6 Corrado Grill Badge £50 - on eBay

If anyone needs a grill badge, someone is selling a red VR6 badge in fair condition on eBay for £50.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CORRADO-VR6-RED-GRILL-BADGE-EXTREMLEY-RARE-/132268094149?hash=item1ecbcaf2c5:g:SnsAAOSwgDRZcRAW

OEM badges seem to go for silly money nowadays, so at that price I'm guessing it will sell pretty quick?

EDIT - I'm guessing the seller is a Corrado fan as he is also selling the original Corrado roof bars - I used to have a set of them, not that I would put anything on my Corrado roof nowadays :-)

Edited by vr6monkey

£50.00 is still silly money for a piece of plastic....... not forgetting the £5.50 postage........

£50.00 is still silly money for a piece of plastic....... not forgetting the £5.50 postage........

I agree - £50 for a small amount of plastic seems crazy. But how much does someone pay for an OEM VR6 badge that is the 'finishing touch', especially when you can't buy them anymore? I suppose it depends on how much you want OEM vs replica (not that I have seen a perfect replica??).

Personally £50 would definitely be upper limit for an OEM badge - lucky I already have one.

At the end of the day, we love these cars and seem happy to spend time, effort and LOTS OF MONEY keeping them on the road and looking good.

The secret is - don't tell the wife how much it costs ;-)

Hands up . I bought it . I have the original silver badge on my car with the red sticker on it . Mine should have the red badge being a 92 .Thank god for tax rebates lol .

Edited by robrado974

Hands up . I bought it . I have the original silver badge on my car with the red sticker on it . Mine should have the red badge being a 92 .Thank god for tax rebates lol .

Robrado - where did you get the stickers? My red VR6 badge is a little faded. I assume you used something similar to the one used on Wheeler Dealers?

Having been pointed to Renewart for fog/indicator protectors, I noticed he does some pretty cool replica badges. Not sure how much?

Robrado - where did you get the stickers? My red VR6 badge is a little faded. I assume you used something similar to the one used on Wheeler Dealers?

Having been pointed to Renewart for fog/indicator protectors, I noticed he does some pretty cool replica badges. Not sure how much?

Any info on fog and indicator protectors I'm after a set, do they fit okay.

I don't do Facebook so would need contact details.

Okay found them.. look okay... any email details for this guy. Does he speak English or is it a google translate into Spanish

Edited by delfinis38

Nice one rob.

Any info on fog and indicator protectors I'm after a set, do they fit okay.

I don't do Facebook so would need contact details.

Delfinis, I've sent Renewart a message, but in fairness its Friday pm so don't expect to hear back until next week.

If they are a sensible price (shipped from Spain), I'm going to order a set and can let you what I think of them.

He speaks English well enough, his badges are €60 which again isn't cheap but they do come in a very cool box 8)

33973B2F-4838-4C32-BF0A-8784FBBA642C.jpg

Edited by easypops

I always use this site to upload... reply to thread go advanced attach file. Which is on your pc.. guess a bit different from a phone.

Delfinis, I've sent Renewart a message, but in fairness its Friday pm so don't expect to hear back until next week.

If they are a sensible price (shipped from Spain), I'm going to order a set and can let you what I think of them.

Your eyesight is obviously better than mine - I was looking for a price and .... FOUND IT ;-) EUROPA - 50€ envío incluído (4-5 dias laborables)

Once I have contact details, I'll let you know.

Your eyesight is obviously better than mine - I was looking for a price and .... FOUND IT ;-) EUROPA - 50€ envío incluído (4-5 dias laborables)

Once I have contact details, I'll let you know.

Thank you kindly sir.

I always use this site to upload... reply to thread go advanced attach file. Which is on your pc.. guess a bit different from a phone.

Easypops - As above.

Monkey..... how did you post your photo? Photobucket are ******

Tapatalk 😉

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

He speaks English well enough, his badges are €60 which again isn't cheap but they do come in a very cool box 8)

0d1bd01fcba1d41cc428ba0c5a0cc1de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Done, thanks mate

0d1bd01fcba1d41cc428ba0c5a0cc1de.jpg

Now they are smart!

They might well be on my Christmas list?

Rog sorted in the end as he had more time .

Basically, if you went to your local graphics /sign writers shop , they will scan it for you . Then you have the correct size sticker to place on the top .

I would love a new old stock grill badge and would be happy to pay over the odds too within reason. So yeah of it adds a finishing touch why not.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk