kpl

Early model G60 ECU

Depending on your budget I believe JMR Racing have them in stock or are able to source them.

I'm hoping not to go nuts! I've had a full engine rebuild, replaced the injectors, bought a new fuel pressure reg and after all that it's overfueling!!!

What eeprom I inside the ecu? Original engine or modified? Bigger injectors, smaller g60 pulley and so on.

Need a bit more info mate.

Original eprom (have a Jabba sport stage 4 eprom also), green top injectors ( have a set of red tops), stage 4 super charger and a 68mm pulley. Standard fuel rail, new fuel regulator, new blue and black seniors, new lambda.

Full engine rebuild (fuel was leaking into the oil). All that I can think of at this point is the ecu is faulty (I've just got a new 1m vacuum line, so 8'll fit that also)

My head is melted!!!

I take it you've connected the ecu line to the correct nipple on the throttle body? Easy to mix them and gives the exact problem once warmed up.

CO pot set to 450/500 Ohm? Lambda probe's wiring ok? Not rock hard and ready to snap? Fuel pressure ok?

FPR's rubber pipe ok?

Does the engine run rich with both a hot and cold engine?

Sorry to butt in And but mine was running rich at 450/500 ohms so raised it to 600 ohms back last year and seems to be a lot better ? mine is chipped on a standard charger with 72mm pully so dependant on the setup it won't hurt to try a few settings and run for a day or two

Will check on the ecu line (it's in still in the shop after the engine rebuild) but all the rest are ok. It's running rich all the time

Had someone do my engine rebuild back in 2015 and they did the same thing with my ecu by putting the vac pipe on the wrong fitting on the throttle body as Andrew has stated.

My idle was lumpy so this is an indication if something's amiss once i sorted this and the co pot setting to 600 for me it improved drastically.