PurplePeril

1995 Blackberry VR6

Sadly, the time has come to sell my beloved VR6 Corrado.

It is a 1995 'N' registration blackberry with black leather interior and has done 94,300 miles. It is in good condition and drives well. There have been no special modifications but it has a full VW service history and parts have been replaced as and when required by a local VW garage (Lancaster in Towcester). Its last major service and MOT was on 24th November 2017.

It has had only one owner before me and I have had it since 1996, at 6,000 miles. It has been kept garaged (in Milton Keynes) and well treated.

It has the original first aid kit and warning triangle and everything still works, i.e. sun roof, rear spoiler, heater, ABS and heated front seats. The door handle mechanisms that can sometimes break have been replaced on both doors. The ABS unit has been replaced with an identical used one but another identical used spare is included.

It has been fitted with an AutoWatch 160RLi/T Category 1 Thatcham alarm system. The stereo is a Sony MEX-BT5100 unit which connects to an iPod-to-Sony Head Unit device in the glove box so that an iPod can be discretely hidden away and controlled by the head unit. The Sony unit supports hands-free mobile telephony via Bluetooth.

Not many negatives - there are some small blemishes on the paintwork along with 3 small rust spots starting to appear on the bonnet and a bit of rust around the filler cap. The original Speedline wheels show some signs of blistering and the driver seat bolster looks a bit worn.

£3,600.

It is a 1995 'N' registration blackberry with black leather interior and has done 94,300 miles. It is in good condition and drives well. There have been no special modifications but it has a full VW service history and parts have been replaced as and when required by a local VW garage (Lancaster in Towcester). Its last major service and MOT was on 24th November 2017.

It has had only one owner before me and I have had it since 1996, at 6,000 miles. It has been kept garaged (in Milton Keynes) and well treated.

It has the original first aid kit and warning triangle and everything still works, i.e. sun roof, rear spoiler, heater, ABS and heated front seats. The door handle mechanisms that can sometimes break have been replaced on both doors. The ABS unit has been replaced with an identical used one but another identical used spare is included.

It has been fitted with an AutoWatch 160RLi/T Category 1 Thatcham alarm system. The stereo is a Sony MEX-BT5100 unit which connects to an iPod-to-Sony Head Unit device in the glove box so that an iPod can be discretely hidden away and controlled by the head unit. The Sony unit supports hands-free mobile telephony via Bluetooth.

Not many negatives - there are some small blemishes on the paintwork along with 3 small rust spots starting to appear on the bonnet and a bit of rust around the filler cap. The original Speedline wheels show some signs of blistering and the driver seat bolster looks a bit worn.

£3,600.

Id be interested in a phone call mate if youd be so kind as to pm me your number

cheers

£3,600.

Awaiting a reply on PMs sent ????

Apologies for delay in responding - I've been inundated with messages and for fairness I am dealing with them in order.

I'm hoping you sell it to your partner and re advertise at a more realistic price :)

Thats great that you have it sold mate, looked a very nice car. For my own benefit can you confirm that you recieved any of my PM's, just to satisfy my own curiosity that my PM's were actually being sent to you.

Cheers