Ped

Wheel Arches

Hi,My wheel-arches on my 1995 VR6 are bubbling & rusting,i have been to the coachworks & have been advised to source rear wheel sections & front wings or wheel arch sections so he can replace & repair them, any advice & help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I have a pair of 92 wings that were removed from a G60. They have some rust / rot (where they join the sill) but are repairable. Let me know if you are interested.

Edited by marks2

Hi marks2, i will check with guy who will be doing the repair, how much are you looking for them & can you send me a photo of them please?

I'll post some photos tomorrow morning.

Hi,did you manage to send the wheel-arch photos?

Sorry, bit too rusty for me,anybody out there got rust free wings for sale ?

Those wings aren't bad at all and easily repairable. Bear in mind you'll be paying around £300 for a pair of used, rust free wings for a Corrado these days.

Hi,My wheel-arches on my 1995 VR6 are bubbling & rusting,i have been to the coachworks & have been advised to source rear wheel sections & front wings or wheel arch sections so he can replace & repair them, any advice & help would be much appreciated. Thank you

How bad are your wheel arches? If there is only minor rust it should be possible to cut out the rust and weld in new metal. As far as I'm aware new wings for late type Corrados are no long avaiable. Unfortunately second hand ones off a scapped car are likely to be in poor condition.

If you buy front wings aren't there enough sections on your existing front wings to repair the rear arches?

If you buy front wings aren't there enough sections on your existing front wings to repair the rear arches?

Thanks for your help Gti Jamo,Mark R & Dox, it was the guy at the coachworks who said they were too rusty,i will get a second opinion elsewhere,finding it difficult to source new ones,will keep on looking. Cheers

Thanks for your help Gti Jamo,Mark R & Dox, it was the guy at the coachworks who said they were too rusty,i will get a second opinion elsewhere,finding it difficult to source new ones,will keep on looking. Cheers

You wont find new ones, they're obsolete.

Post up some pics of yours