voo51

Front Seat in the East Midlands

I don't suppose anyone has a seat with a working recline available? I need all the gubbins from inside and to see how it works.

Many thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi,

are you after manual or electric? Driver's or Passenger side?

I have a set of manual front seats that I want to take the best bits from in terms of foams and coverings but the physical seat (the hard bits!) I wasn't necessarily going to keep...

Seats are located in Cannock, Staffs but at my In-laws house as I'm currently in the process of moving from Somerset to SOutham in a work and house move... How quickly do you need it?

No overall rush. It is the drivers seat manual bits i am after. I can come to can knock no problem. Just let me know. Many thanks

No overall rush. It is the drivers seat manual bits i am after. I can come to can knock no problem. Just let me know. Many thanks

Cool! Well I have quite a lot on at the moment but prompt me again in a few weeks and I'm sure we can sort something :)

Email [email protected] would get me more quickly than through here!

Don't know what they're worth? Make me an offer and they're yours! Once I've stripped them of course!