jared_nomak

Wanted VSR 2.9 Corrado Manifold

Yep - someone went and bought the whole car! Maybe it will be broken and put up for sale individually - let's see. Otherwise, you'll need to wait another year for one to come up I'd say. It's also worth keeping an eye on VW Vortex and the VR6OC sites.

Alternatively, if you are willing to consider the Schrick version, they are more plentiful and can be made to work with OBD2 as well as OBD1. I has also been optimised a bit and gives a little bit more top end power (VWMS sold the design to Schrick) - only downside is it needs to come off to get at the spark plugs.

Yep - someone went and bought the whole car! Maybe it will be broken and put up for sale individually - let's see. Otherwise, you'll need to wait another year for one to come up I'd say. It's also worth keeping an eye on VW Vortex and the VR6OC sites.

Alternatively, if you are willing to consider the Schrick version, they are more plentiful and can be made to work with OBD2 as well as OBD1. I has also been optimised a bit and gives a little bit more top end power (VWMS sold the design to Schrick) - only downside is it needs to come off to get at the spark plugs.

Yeh did offer to buy the full car also but someone else bet me to it after I think I was given the heads up