Keyo

A Pillar screw caps

Hi All,

Has anyone got any A pillar screw cap heads for sale part number 3578671694FB this is for black.

This is the cap that covers the screwhead on the A pillar,

Can still get them from Germany but exspensive postage or anyone come across an alternative part number that fits and looks correct .

Cheers.

Group buy ?. I’m sure there’s a lot of cars with them missing.

Yes mate really want some makes the trims look a bit raw without them. also there are the two screw head holes in the trim next to the bottom of each door engine side either side where the bonnet latch is and the other side, did these come with caps as well does anyone know and Ill try post the the part numbers for them as will be differnt caps I imagine ?

Cheers.

Edited by Keyo

I've never seen those holes in the footwell trims with covers on them - agree that they look bad though. Just make sure that that part# is for the pillar trims (should be available in grey as well) - there is also a different kind of black screw cap cover for the two screws at the back of the door card.

Think these might be the part number for footwell trim bungs/caps in black not sure described as bungs 535867842B and available no where apart from the light biege ones.

Bloody hell door card 2 screw caps are missing as well on both sides and one of the round plastic bungs on the b pillar ha 535 867 842 A !

I cant find the part number for the side door card screw caps grrr.

Edited by Keyo

Looked exstensivley for the door card screw head caps and are impossible to purchase new. However they are the same as the MK 2 scirocco and managed to get six black caps and screws second hand off ebay, part number 321867169B 01C (Saturn Black) , they actually insert into the screw so you must have the original screw part number N90 157 501 which are still available new.

The A pillar screw caps are still available from VW Classics part 3578671694FB (Black)these might also fit the lower A pillar trim.£0.29

The B pillar screw caps are still available from VW classics part number 535867842A4FN (Black) £0.82

Ill speak to VW Heritage tomorrow and tell them to order a batch off VW classics Germany of the above available part nembers so they are ready available for sale in the UK.

Edited by Keyo

Anyone know if these came with some caps they are bottom x2 screws for each side of the storage compartments . There is nothing showing on oempc for a cap or bung.

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96422[/ATTACH]

Anyone know if these came with some caps they are bottom x2 screws for each side of the storage compartments . There is nothing showing on oempc for a cap or bung.

Screws holes far left of the picture.

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96422[/ATTACH]

The right driver side footwell trim has two bungs, someone on here found out these are an exact fit

[ATTACH]96426[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]96428[/ATTACH]

These are from Homebase, cheap as chips , but only available in black,

Hope this helps some one out

EDIT

they fit the passenger side too

Thanks I will see if I can source some I need black so all good.

Cheers.

Anyone got the part number below it must be in working order , after one clip that includes both the button and square housing for button.

Fuse box trim retaining clip

Part number 191857971

Thanks in advance.

Have some original hard to find brand new VW Corrado blue hose clamps, the two that sit on the hoses to throttle body and the one to the coolant reservoir if somone wants to swop. I imagine as these are the main clamps on show VW made an effort to make them in light blue. If you look closeley at your old clamps they are actually blue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96472[/ATTACH]

P.s scirroco door card screw caps fit great so slowly winning.

Edited by Keyo

So the lower footwell A pillar trims with screw showing, I purchased off ebay some 8mm caps for a couple of quid.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142176790325

It another winner and very snug fit would not pop out unless you give it a good lever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96492[/ATTACH]

You can still get the originl screws from Horton seat, I use these alot for hard to fine screws and bolts. I had two dash screws on the otherside of the footwell, its muscical screws after years of mechanics working on them.

http://www.seatpartsshop.co.uk/product/SCREW_N-0139649

Edited by Keyo