Cressa

How do I upload pictures here. (Samsung tablet)

Ok, so since tapatalk was taken from us this is something I just can not do. As a picture paints a thousand words, I would like to add pictures to my posts to help others understand.

How the hell do I do it please.

Note: I ain't the best techno

More pictures= more forum use= less people using Facebook. Result

Ok I think the problem is you can only load a certain size memory picture, if you send a picture to your tablet by email with your phone and it will give you a choice of size well it does on a iphone, choose small or medium. I take a picture with my iphone then email as a small picture to my laptop and save the picture on my laptop. Then on the message reply on Corrado net I click the photo button third from the right with tree, then the pop up I choose file(picture), once loaded and shown in pop up I press upload files.

The key is must be a small picture.

If you know how to take a picture on a small memory then you cn use your phone to upload on the full site version and not have to bother with that email nonsense.

Edited by Keyo

Not having Tapatalk is a pain in the arris . It was so easy .

Yeah I know Rob it's a pain it stopped working, I think Toby is looking at updating the Forum onto a whole new platform, basically new software and hopefully sort out the issues with uploading photos.

As the foundations the Forum runs on are years old and need to be updated to bring it on par with today's software, which will make it run faster and more secure from what he's mentioned in his Forum Future Thread he started early last month, I think.

Si

Yeah , good news Si . Before Tapatalk it was a faf . I had to down load pics from my phone onto my Mac. Then copy n paste them .