annavr6

New part 535-121-275 - Radiator Mounting

Brilliant.

The three runners that the grill sits in would be top sellers, you can’t get them and everyone I speak to wouldn’t mind some. Is there any chance Anna you guys could get some done

Cheers

Brilliant.

The three runners that the grill sits in would be top sellers, you can’t get them and everyone I speak to wouldn’t mind some. Is there any chance Anna you guys could get some done

Cheers

Dont suppose you have the part numbers or a picture?

Thats the ones, every Corrado needs 3, think easypops has some. He snapped them up real quick when someone was selling up a while back. Look like below but not as shot.

That's absolutely fantastic news, I just googled the part number to check it was the bit I need and found an old thread I started looking for 1! I can't remember off the top of my head but are these the same for the left hand and right hand side of the radiator as I need both

The rubber part is the same for both side on all models. The metal Bits are usually different on each side and between models.

The rubber part is the same for both side on all models. The metal Bits are usually different on each side and between models.

The rubber and metal part is the same both sides, so 2 per car.

Metal part is number 535-121-276/C which is NLA. Then the rad brackets vary for left and right and engine size.

Thats the ones, every Corrado needs 3, think easypops has some. He snapped them up real quick when someone was selling up a while back. Look like below but not as shot.

Found teh number

535-853-393

Says you need 2 for models up to chassis 50-M-035 000 and 3 for models after that chassis number.

It is NLA. If its rubber then we can copy and make it if someone wants to donate theirs. If its plastic then its more tricky to re make for a reasonable price.

It's only rubber - I might have a spare one - I'll take a look later. Knowing me I bought four just to be on the safe side!

Did I? I buy so much stuff it’s hard to keep track :lol:

If I find them I’m happy to post one to Anna to copy.

The metal parts I took off my early VR6 had slightly different angles to the leg. Thought it was the same on the late ones. Bet that it doesn’t make much difference though.