sharpy-vr6

Carbon fibre bonnet +tailgate for sale

Hello,

I have for sale an LWS design carbon tailgate and bonnet. LWS seem to have disappeared now so this is a good opportunity to get some items no longer available.

The parts have never been fitted and never left packaging. Unfortunately my plans have changed and I no longer have use for the bits.

The bonnet is finished carbon.

And the tailgate is pre primed ready for painting.

I will get some pictures up when I'm back at home but thought I would get up to gauge interest.

Looking for £900 for the pair.

Cheers

Hi

Are you willing to split the items? I may be interested in the bonnet?

is it the full carbon fibre version? IE the underside bracing is all carbon as well

thanks

If Golfinger fancies the bonnet - I'll take the tailgate... Where are you, Sharpy?

Sorry for late reply I have some pictures which I will send you both as I cant work out how to upload them from my phone at the moment.

I'm happy to break and sell, however I dont really know how to price each part individually all I know is that I paid £1000 a few years back which was a saving on retail and would like £900 for both.

Unfortunately I cant find any prices to reference myself against, especially as it seems alot of corrado forum threads seem to have gone tits up on me (including the forced induction thread to my anger)

Anyway essay aside I dont know if you guys have an idea of the individual pricing or want to make an offer?

Cheers

Honestly don't know who (if anyone) is getting the more valuable part here, so don't know how to bid, but if it makes any difference to splitting the bill - Goldfinger I'm happy to pick both up and drop you the bonnet?

IIRC the tailgate was slightly cheaper than the bonnet Guy - how would you feel about a £500 & £400 split, with the bonnet being the former?

if you're happy to drop it off to me in the midlands that should cover some of your fuel too m8

if thats cool with you Guy & sharpy is ok with it then as long as the pics are good lets do this **** :)

chicken dinner!

i cant read the PM i received at the moment as it keeps giving an error

i have sent sharpy my mobile number for pics as well - hopefully he will be back on here again soon

Can someone post on facebook to inform one of the moderators on there about the site not working?